All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-One

“Wake up, we’re at the hotel,” Angela shook Beth gently in an attempt to get her up.

“No,” She grumbled and turned over on the sofa where she’d fallen asleep.

“Come on!” Angela prodded her yet she wouldn’t budge. “Fine, you asked for it,” Beth sighed contently believing Angela had gone and left her to go back to sleep however it was quite the opposite.

“Holy fucking shit!” Beth screamed as freezing cold water was thrown over her. She had sitten up in shock, glaring at Angela who stood there innocently, trying to hide the large blue bucket behind her back without much luck.

“I’ll get you back for that Angela!” Beth exclaimed, standing up, her whole body sodden, cold and dripping wet yet she couldn’t help but laugh.

“You can have a shower in the hotel to get warm,” Spencer said laughing before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. They all left the bus and met some of the other bands in front of the hotel as well as meeting the tour manager there. Spencer dropped Beth off of his shoulder and onto the floor with a thump.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” She stated to Ryan before running over to Dan, Jepha, Quinn and Bert.

“Hey princesses,” She said with a wide smile.

“I don’t know about those two but Quinn and I are medieval cleaning wizards baby!” Jepha exclaimed, causing Ryan to inconspicuously watch them; according to him and Brendon, they were bad influences.

“Okay, well I’m not even going to ask,” Beth stated with wide eyes as Quinn chuckled.

“How come you’re wet?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t get up,” She answered Bert’s question before he chuckled and ruffled her hair again; it was becoming a habit.

“Beth!” She heard Ryan call her over.

“Anyway, I was just bringing your hoody back Dan, sorry about the wetness,” She uttered, pulling it over her head and handing it to him.

“No problem, we’ll see you later then,” They all said there quick byes and she ran back over to Ryan and the guys before the tour manager explained what was going to be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a quick filler. Thank you to the people that always comment and to the people that commented the last chapter:
The original musefan
Shotgun Wedding [The girl who broke Bert's heart, shame on you Beki!]
AngelaAddicted [The awesome Angela!]
retard!atthedisco
Belle! At The Disco [The amazing Belle herself!]
Echelon4eva

Comments would be further appreciated <3