All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Three

“Go to sleep,” Brendon mumbled tiredly with his words being muffled by the pillow that he was lying on.

“Did I wake you up?” Beth asked, sitting up on the pillow with her knees pulled up to her chest.

“No, but go to sleep.”

“I can’t, I’m too awake now,” She uttered, reaching across and gently playing with Brendon’s shaggy hair in the darkness of the room. He rolled over and looked up at her and smiled at her innocent posture.

“Come here,” He gently commanded, opening his arms to her. Beth smiled softly to herself and climbed back under the covers and let his strong arms wrap protectively around her small frame.

“I really do love you,” He said softly, nuzzling his nose against her cheek causing her to giggle.

“Well I think I might just love you too Mr Urie,” Beth said smiling. Brendon screwed his face up slightly.

“Don’t call me that, it makes me sound old,” He stated with a small whine.

“But you are old… Mr Urie,” She teased.

“Say it again and you’ll regret it,” Brendon spoke with a devious smile on his face.

“Oh really? And what are you going to do about it Mr Urie?”

“This,” Brendon stated before his fingers attacked Beth’s sides causing her to gasp out laughing.

“Brendon! Stop!” Beth screamed out, laughing hysterically as Brendon’s fingers attacked her sides.

“Not until you tell me that I’m not old,” He said smirking and pinning her down on the bed.

“You’re not old!” She gasped out through laughter.

“That’s better,” Brendon grinned, letting his hands leave her side. Brendon stayed sitting on her hips as her chest heaved up and down whilst she caught her breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me comments because it's my birthday? :tehe:
Haha, tell me what you think please? I have quite a few subscribers yet a small amount of commentors (love you guys).

This 'scene' isn't done with yet, i just wanted to post today because i'm in a good mood ^_^