All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Six

As soon as Belle’s digital clock hit seven she was out of bed and getting changed into her bikini. Why? Because she didn’t want to be there when Beth got her ass kicked by Angela because of the little stunt they pulled last night together. She threw a towel over her shoulder, grabbed her key and then left her room. She walked down the hall, going slower when going past Brendon and Beth’s room and Ryan and Angela’s room, trying to see if she could hear movement from inside. Without any luck she got into the elevator and made her way down to the hotel’s pool.

Belle was alone in the pool for half an hour until one person she recognised walked through the door.

“Belle!” Angela exclaimed in surprise when she saw Belle swimming in the water. Realisation hit Angela though and she playfully glared at her and went to the waters edge.

“By any chance was it yours and Beth’s fault that I woke up with a ton of dead fish thrown over my body?” She asked with raised eyebrows before jumping in and swimming over to Belle.

“Look it was all Beth’s idea, I was just the one that was woken up at three am,” Belle laughed but couldn’t get away as Angela pulled the laughing girl under water with her. Both were laughing hysterically as they rose back to the surface. When they heard distant talking, they immediately quietened and Angela pulled Belle into one of the corners where they’d go unnoticed.

“Beth!” Brendon’s voice was heard clearly as Beth and Bert appeared in the room where the pool was; both clad in swim wear.

“Pay back time,” Angela whispered, a plan forming in her head. However this plan soon deceased as the threes conversation met both girl’s ears.

Beth’s Point of View

Brendon followed behind Bert and I as we made our way to the swimming pool. He entered the room behind us.

“Look Brendon, I think it’d be best if you just left her alone right now,” Bert spoke harshly to him as he came over. Brendon ignored Bert’s glares and directed his worried eyes to me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me softly and put his hand on my shoulder. Bert grabbed him viciously though and pushed him back. I glanced around the room to find it luckily empty and the pools water perfectly still.

“Bert just leave it,” I stated but Bert ignored me, pushing Brendon further back.

“She’s sixteen years old you sick bastard,” Bert hissed and a look of shock swamped Brendon’s face as he blocked him from pushing him any further.

“You told him?” Brendon asked me, looking surprisingly hurt.

“I’m sor-” I started but was cut off.

“Don’t apologise Beth. I only know this Brendon because she was in tears this morning,” Bert hissed causing Brendon to look at me with worried eyes.

“I need to talk to you,” He stated, looking me in the eye, “alone,” he added. Bert looked at me and when I nodded he left and went out into the lobby.
♠ ♠ ♠
18th May was the last time I updated this story and I am hugely sorry for that. I have had this chapter written for a long time but I thought I had already posted it, apparently not. So I am so sorry for the huge wait.

Comments are oxygen?