All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ryan honestly had no clue of what to do. Beth had seemed to bring nothing but trouble from the moment she’d become part of the Ross family. He knew she wasn’t to blame for the most part as it was Ryan that had initially introduced her to Brendon, to touring, to a life without any of her old friends.

“Doing shows is going to be awkward,” Ryan finally muttered into the awkward silence on the bus.

“Yes, it’s certainly going to make this tour interesting… and maybe not in the best of ways either,” Spencer said absentmindedly. Ryan sat silently for a while, just weighing up his options and listening to snippets of Jon and Spencer’s conversation until he came to a final decision.

The day after the fight, Beth and Brendon had talked and decided that it’d be best for Beth to at least try and talk to Ryan about everything that was happening whilst Brendon kept as much distance as possible. However, as Beth stepped onto the bus and saw her case in the middle of the floor, she started to panic at the possibilities that were running through her head.

“Why is my suitcase in here?” She looked at her suitcase and then up to Ryan’s blood shot, tear stained eyes and hoped that what her mind was yelling at her was not true.

“I’m sorry,” Ryan whispered and stared brokenly into her eyes, confirming her fears.

“No you’re not. If you was, you wouldn’t be doing this,” Tears flooded to her eyes and it was like her dream from the beginning of the tour was coming true, however there was no one there to comfort her this time.

“This is for you Beth. I’m doing this to help you. I tore you away from your hometown and dragged you around the world. I introduced you to people that you shouldn’t be mixing with at such a tender age. You deserve much better than this.”

“When do I leave?” Tears finally started to fall down her porcelain cheeks and temporally blind her.

“There’s a taxi waiting for us outside to take us to the airport.”

“I don’t even get to say goodbye properly?”

“It’s for the best Beth.”

That flight was the most stressful flight Beth had ever had to endure. Constant thoughts of if she was going to ever see Ryan, Brendon, Bert or even the fun loving Adam T. Siska again filled her young mind. Sure, she’d see them in the media, and she’d maybe even go and watch them play at concerts but it wasn’t going to be the same as all the times that they’d hung out on the buses on the Electro Gravity tour. As soon as the plane had landed in Humberside Airport, Beth pulled out her phone and sent a text message to Sam.

I’m coming home.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End. Tada.

Okay, quick sudden ending, I'm sorry.

Right, heres the deal. I'll be honest and admit that I didn't think I was ever going to finish this story and then I stopped writing for a couple of months (Which is why I haven't updated any of my stories in such a long time), however I was looking through my folder of writing crap, found this, read through it and decided that if I was to carry on then I'd end up fucking it up and making it worse than it already is. So instead, I settled on giving it a quick and crappy ending. :).

Hope you liked it?

Comment? Even if it's just because it's the last chapter?

-Ohmyspencer Beki, last 'UPDATAGE' for this story ;)-