All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Seven

Beth's point of view still.

When Bren and I had gotten back to the bus, I decided I’d better go and talk to Ryan.

“Hey dad,” I said with a smile as I entered the backroom.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked me with a small. Yes I call Ryan dad to his face most of the time, it just made him smile, which is sweet.

“Well I just wanted to ask you something,” I said and smiled sweetly. I sat beside him on the sofa and he looked at me skeptically.

“Hmm, go on then,”

“The thing is, I was talking to Sam, my best friend, yesterday and he said that I could spend a few days at his house when we get to Sheffield, so can I?” I asked as sweetly as I could.

“He’s a guy right?” Ryan asked and looked as if he was thinking deeply.

“Yeah,”

“No then,”

“What? Why not?” I asked with my voice raising.

“I just don’t want you spending the night at a guy’s house,”

“If you insinuating that we’re going to have sex or something, then you’re wrong! He’s my best friend!” I yelled angrily at him.

“Beth, what if your parents try and see you? I’d rather have you close by so that I can keep an eye on you.”

“You really don’t know shit Ryan!” I shouted angrily and I thought of Brendon. If he was keeping that close of an eye, he would have seen the flirtacious comments being thrown between us. I stood up and went towards the door.

“And stop trying to be my dad because you never will be!” I added before storming out of the room. I’d probably just really hurt his feelings but he deserved it… didn’t he? I stormed off of the bus and ran straight into someone and knocked them down to the dusty floor.

“Shit, sorry,” I said quickly as my face softened. I put my hand forward to pull her up.

“Accidents happen,” She said with a small smile as I pulled her back up.

“I’m Beth by the way,” I said and mirrored her smile.

“I’m Belle,” She said softly, almost shyly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i felt the need to go on an updating spree today so here is your update =].
Sorry if it's pretty crappy.
Comments are oxygen <3