‹ Prequel: Undead

Hey Butterfly

Knife Called Lust

Chapter Eleven
“Willow Elizabeth Decker, get out that door now” Charlotte tells me with a threatening stare. “I have your kid and I am not afraid to use him.”
I shake my head at her, “I’ll be back later tonight to get him.”
“Don’t worry. I have a kid of my own, I think I can handle yours with the help of 6 guys.”
“Yeah it’s the guys I am worried about…”
“GET OUT NOW!” She yells as she lays Blake down on her hotel bed next to Ash.
I run out the door, down the hall, and into mine and Jorel’s room. As I open the door he walks out of the bathroom wearing just a pair of jeans. I run over to him to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He picks my legs up and wraps them around him. He pulls away from my face to breathe, “Well hi there beautiful.”
I kiss him, “Hi sexy.”
“No Blake?” he asks, I could see the desire in his eyes and feel the want in his pants.
“Nope. At Auntie’s all night since you’re-.” That’s all I had to say and he had me pressed up against the wall, kissing me.
Within seconds he had my shirt on the floor and was working his way to the button on my jeans. I pull away from his face, “Baby that’s going to be a little hard up against this wall.”
He smirks at me and carries me to the bed, “This better?”
“Much” I smile as he pulls my jeans off then wrap my legs around his hips. “What happened to taking me out to eat?”
He raises his eyebrow, “Really want to think about that or do you just want me to do it?”
I start to answer his question when somebody starts knocking at the door. Jorel gets off the bed and buttons his pants, “Who is it?”
“Zacky” I hear a now familiar voice call through the door. Jorel walks over and opens the door. “Hey I heard you guys didn’t have the kid and wanted to know if-. “ He looks over Jorel’s shoulder and sees me. “Well I see you guys have started your own party…”
“Uh yeah” Jorel says, closing the door slightly as I climb out of the bed. “But I bet she won’t want to now…”
“Oh well then do you guys want to go somewhere with us?”
I sneak up behind Jorel, “Who is us?”
“Syn, me, Johnny, Tony, Jordon, your Johnny, Dylan, Danny and our Matt” he says looking down the hall as one of the doors open. I met Zacky yesterday which was our first day here, he was just like I had been imagining him for years. Syn plus Zacky always equaled trouble.
“Where are we going?” Jorel asks, reaching behind him to grab at me.
“Just around the city. Probably get a few bottles and just walk around to see what crazy things we can do in this town before our first concert tomorrow.”
“Well if Willow doesn’t mind, yeah sure.”
“I’m going to see if the rest of the guys want to go because if they do then I’m going to stay with Charlotte” I tell him as I walk away to find my clothes.
“I already asked Charlotte told me to tell you that you are fucking going out or she is going to murder you” Zacky tells me, smirking.
“Okay Jorel, looks like we are going out” I tell him, pulling my shirt over my head. I hear the door shut and by the time my shirt is over my head, Jorel is right there pulling me into him.
“Babe I love you” he pulls me into him so tight I thought he was going to crush me.
“I love you too” I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. “Always and forever.”
“Have you ever noticed how perfect you fit into me?” he asks, burying his head in my hair.
“I do every time you hug me.”
Jordon knocks on the door then walks in, “Okay love birds, out the door we go.”
I glare at Jordon for ruining our moment, but allow Jorel to grab my hand and lead me down the hall to meet the rest of our party group in front of the elevator. “ANOTHER ADVENTURE!” Dylan yells.
“Freak” I tell him.
He throws me over his shoulder as the elevator doors open, “In bed? Yes I am.”
“Dylan, put me down.”
Dylan puts me down on the floor but doesn’t give me time to steady before letting go, so I fell to my knees. “Well this isn’t relevant…”
“Dylan help me up.”
“Nah, I don’t think I will” he says as he walks onto the elevator with the first load of our group.
Jorel walks over and grabs my hands to pull me up, “Are you already drunk?!”
“No.”
I look around to see that Jorel, Jordon, and I were the only ones left to go down. I hug Jorel to me and he lifts me off the floor, I wrap my legs around him and bury my face in his neck. “Jeesh do you guys want me to go so you can fuck in private in the hallway?” Jordon asks.
“Aww Jordon do you want some love?” I climb off of Jorel and walk over to Jordon. I hug him and take in the familiar smell of fading axe. He lifts me off the ground higher than Jorel did, since he is taller, and I wrap my legs around him.
“I don’t approve” Jorel says from behind me as the doors open. Instead of putting me down Jordon just walks onto the elevator with me.
“Put me down” I whisper, he listens and puts me down. Instantly I walk over to Jorel and press myself into him. “Baby, I hate elevators.”
He wraps his arms around me, “I know. Just hold on me and you’ll be okay.”
“Until I have to let go…”
“Baby” he whispers to me. “You never have to let go of me.”
The elevator doors open to reveal all the guys waiting for us in the lobby. Zacky spots me and comes over and throws me over his shoulder, “Bout time you got here.”
“Zacky, this is Dylan’s thing. Put me down!” I yell as he walks out the door. I look up and see Dylan laughing at me, “Dylan help me!”
“Nah.”
I give up and just stop struggling, “Whoever gets me out of Zacky’s arms I will reward you!”
Jordon runs over and pulls me off of Zacky’s shoulder, “Wasn’t that hard… But what’s my reward?”
“You’ll find out later tonight” I tell him then walk over to Jorel and grab his hand. “Baby don’t let him take me again.”
“I won’t beautiful I won’t.”
All of us start down the road Zacky and Syn leading the way then both Johnnys ,Tony and Danny, Matt Shadows with Jordon and Dylan, then finally Jorel and I. We hit the first liquor store we find and all grab a bottle of what we want. Jorel grabs a bottle of southern comfort and smiles at me.
“Wanna share?” he gets an evil smirk across his face knowing what Southern Comfort does to me.
I walk over to him and kiss him, “Always.”
We leave the liquor store and start wondering down the street until we find a park where we all find random places to sit and drink. Bottles were passed around until they were gone. Jorel, Dylan, and Danny all left to get more bottles and left me in the hands of Jordon.
I find Jordon leaning up against a tree, I sit down on him and straddle him, “Hi.”
He smiles at me, “Hi there sexy.”
I lean forwards and put my head on his shoulder then start kissing his neck, “I owe that reward.”
He leans his head back against the tree and bites his lip, “This isn’t it?”
I put my hand on top of the familiar spot and continue to kiss his neck, “Nope.”
Suddenly I feel hands on my hips pulling me off Jordon, “I WANT SOME!” Zacky yells.
“ZACKY! I want a piggy back ride” I lean myself into his body. “Pretty please.”
“Fine but we are going over to the play place!” He turns around so I can climb on to his back. Once I have my hands on his shoulder and my legs around him he takes off towards to play place. He manages to run up the stairs to the slide then lets go of me. “Ready to go down with me?”
“YES!” He sits down at the top and I sit down right behind him then wrap my legs around him as tightly as possible. We go down the slide then right on to the sand at the bottom, with me on top of his back. “THAT WAS FUN!”
“She is on hyper drunk” I hear Syn say to Jordon.
“But she’s an adorable hyper drunk.”
“DANNY PUT ME DOWN!” I hear a girl yell, next thing I know I see Danny appearing with a girl over his shoulder and Dylan and Jorel behind him with bottles in their arms. Jorel bends over to put the bottles down so u run over and jump onto his back.
“Hi baby” he says puts his hands on my ass to keep me up. “I missed you.”
“Come on the slide with me” I kiss his neck as he walks over to the slide.
He puts me down on the stairs and I run up to the slide and sit down, waiting for him. He sits down and tilts my head back to kiss me, “I love you baby girl.”
We go down the slide and end up in the sand, him on top of me. I turn over underneath him and wrap my legs around him, “Hi baby.”
He smiles and kisses me, “Hi babe. So did you see that girl Danny brought back?”
“Yeah who is she?”
“Kasey, that girl from the airport. We met her walking to the liquor store, her and Danny just clicked so we brought her back here.”
“No falling in love with her, baby” I kiss him.
“I won’t, I promise” He kisses me again.
“BABY I WANT FUDGE!” I suddenly scream. “Baby, will you get me fudge?”
“What do I get for it?”
“EVERYTHING!”
“Do you want to come with me?”
“Not really…”
“Okay. I’ll take Dylan with me” he kisses me and stands up. “You’re lucky I love you.”
“Yes I am” I smile and stand up. “And I love you a lot.”
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, “When I get back you are laying with me in the field and watching the stars with me.”
“Yes sir!” I kiss him then grab his hand and walk over to where everybody else was. I walk up behind Syn and put my hands on his shoulder and start dancing wildly, “I GET FUDGE! I GET FUDGE!”
Syn turns around and grabs my hands and starts slow dancing with me, “I think dancing like this better.”
“I would show you the kind of dancing I like better but I have to do it with my fiancé” I tell Syn then let go of his hands and turn to grab Jorel but he had already left. “Oh never mind. He left.”
Suddenly I feel hands on my hips for the second time that night, but this time it was Jordon, “Show him with me. We did the first night we were together.”
“Wait are we doing that?” I ask as he pulls me closer to him, my ass on his crotch.
“Same as before. Maybe a little more” He says as we start going down. We make it all the way to the ground before I turn and start grinding with him front to front. Without realizing it our bodies get closer and our breathing gets heavier.
“If you two took your clothes off, you’d be having sex” I hear Zacky say from behind me.
Jordon and I stop, he sits on the ground with my legs still around him so that I am in his lap. “You know one thing I never got from you?” Jordon asks as he lays down.
“What?”
“A lapdance. I think that should be my reward for rescuing you from Zacky.”
“Maybe” I tell him as I lay down on top of him. “Where are Danny and Kasey?”
Syn points across the field, “Over there.”
Behind us I hear rustling in the bushes as Jorel and Dylan appear. I jump off Jordon and run over to Jorel, “Did you get my fudge, baby?”
“No…” He looks at me. “I couldn’t find any. Will you still lay in that field with me?”
I look at his sad face and kiss him, “Of course I will.”
He smiles, “Good.”
I grab his hand and lead him over to the fieldy area then lay down. Jorel lays down next to me and I cuddle into his side. “Baby can we stay like this forever?”
“Always and forever baby.”
“Are you just gunna treat me like a princess right now?”
“Yup.”
“Baby can we have hard ass sex tonight? Like so hard neither one of us wants to move in the morning?”
“Of course.”
“Right now?”
“No.”
“But baby…” I climb on top of him.
“Willow, I said no.”
“Fine” I climb off of him and lay down. “No need to be so mean.”
“I just wanted you off of me so I could do this” he tells me as he straddles me. “You always get to be on top of me.”
I smile at him, “I love you.”
“I love you more.”
Out of nowhere Danny comes running over and tackles Jorel, “MY SUNSHINE!”
Jorel starts laughing as Danny rolls off of him, “She is my princess.”
I stand up and walk over to them as Kasey walks up behind me, “What have I gotten myself into?” shes asks.
“A giant crazy family” I answer. “But a family full of love and laughter” I continue to tell her as Jordon runs over and tackles me to the floor.

Hours later we finally stumble back to the hotel room. Jorel and I walk into ours look at the bed then at each other. Jorel cocks an eyebrow as I grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom.
“We are sweaty and disgusting, plus we haven’t done it in the shower yet” I tell him as I turn on the shower.
Without waiting to take off our clothes, Jorel pushes me into the shower and starts kissing me. Throughout the shower we peel off our wet clothes and throw them over the shower door. The night didn’t stop until the sun came up. Let’s just say I got what I asked for, and I would definitely feel it in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Kasey and Ally. Pretty short compared to other chapters, sorry. Blame Kasey and Skype.