The Beautiful Lie of Chaos Watergate

You're Still The Only One that Feels Like Home...

After 15 minutes, Chaos arrived back at the meeting point, and met Mike and Tre.
"Hey guys, I've got the clouds. Do you want to mix it up while I get ready."
"Sure thing." Tre said, taking Mike by the arm and leading him to a table. After a little, they both passed the labelled bottles to Chaos, who put them in a shoulder bag.
"Oh, Chaos, before you go, what's your most prized posession, so we can get it before we get alive?"
Chaos couldn't think of what it could be. A necklace that his mom had given him for his 15th birthday. He described it to Mike and Tre.
"Okay, we'll collect it, and bring some clouds with us, you can meet us to give us your tears, okay?" Mike negotiated.
"Sure thing. See ya on earth!"
-----------
"Do you wanna do the honours?" Chaos said to the now-alive Mike.
"Yeah, sure." Mike said, taking the floating vile from Chaos's 'hand'. He poured it over Tre's brittle bones and watched the transformation take place. Tre stood up and looked around.
"...Wow. This is....amazing." he said, looking around.
:"It is...well, give me a minute, and I'll give you my tears." Chaos said, taking a container and going to the bathroom. A few minutes later, he came out with a full container of tears.
"Okay, here you go, and good luck!" Chaos said to Mike and Tre.
"Thanks, man!"
------------
"NO! You don't just add them all together willy nilly!" Mike said, taking the cloud from Tre's hand.
"Yes you do! That's what Billie did!"
"FINE. Do what you want." Mike said, and walked out of the room, chucking the cloud onto the kitchen counter, and storming out of the kitchen.
'Fine.' Tre thought, and took the necklace and added it to the tears. After, he slowly added the cloud, and sure enough, he made the mixture. He slowly poured it into the bottle, and placed it into the fridge. He then looked for Mike. Tre found him sitting in the study, signing something. He knew it wasn't the right time to continue their heated conversation. Tre was about to walk out when Mike said something.
"Have you heard that song?"
Tre walked back in. "What song?"
"I can't remember what song it was, but there was this one lyric I used to always say to her. You're still the only one that feels like home. I've been thinking about it, and i've come to the conclusion that everyone has to leave home someday. And this is my day."
"What are you talking about?"
"She's happy now. I'm going to leave it at that."
Tre walked closer to Mike, and saw divorce papers on the table. There was a long awkwardness in the study.
"...Do you want to drop those off on the way to Chaos's spot?"
"..Yeah, that would be great. I've just got to write a letter to go with them."
"Sure."
----------------------
-half an hour later-
"Okay, Tre, I'm ready! Let's do this thing!" Mike said, coming downstairs. Tre grabbed the keys to his car, and tried to start it up.
"You sonofa-"
"Tre, it hasn't been used in 10 years."
"Good point. We can't walk..."
"Can't taxi.. Keep trying."
After about 10 minutes, the car finally started.
"Yesssss." Tre said, backing out of the driveway.
"Now to my place!" Mike said, as they headed to his place.
------------
They arrived at the cemetery after dropping the papers off at Mike's place.
"Wait..." Tre said, as Mike was getting out of the car.
"What is it?"
"We need Billie."
"Why?"
"We need all of the people he's helped.
"What the...ok let's go back to his place."
Without delay, they headed to Billie's place to pick him up.