Status: In Progress

Falling Into Place

Chapter 2

Ok so we brought Summer home. I really didn't feel like being alone, but I can handle it. On the whole way home I was silent lost in my thoughts. Summer is really a better singer than she thinks. When we got home, I barely knew we were there. But I opened the car door and got out. I walked into the house, and went straight into my room, and turned on the PlayStation to the sing I'm singing for the talent show. I started humming it to myself, still lost in my thoughts. I pulled out my laptop, and started to write my daily online journal. My mom knocked on my door startling me out of my thoughts.

"Honey are you ok?" " Y-yes I'm ok." " Are you sure?" " Yes mom I'm sure, it's just that you startled me out of my thoughts that's all." "Ok then Honey, I'll leave you to your thoughts." "Thank you, mom." "Your welcome honey." I heard her walk away and I started typing again. Today's journal was about Summer's and I's practice for the talent show. The practice went really well, I'm just bored now though. I typed.

Just then the PlayStation went off and I sighed. I was too lazy to get up, and turn it back on. So I pulled up my playlist on Playlist.com and starting listening to one of my playlists. It started off with The Only Exception By Paramore. My did that song bring back some crazy memories. Some of those memories I didn't want to remember.

The song seemed to change with my mood, but then I realized that I had accidently hit the button when I moved my hand. Opps I didn't didn't mean to do that but it helps when I didn't want to listen to that song. It changed into the song Goodbye by SR-71, so I cranked it up and started singing.

My mom banged on the wall. "Turn that down!" She yelled. I turned it down, and just as I did I heard the sound of a rock hitting my window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I threw in a cliff hanger!