Status: In Progress

Falling Into Place

Chapter 4

I was debating on wither, or not to go to the window. Lately I've seen too many horror movies, so I decided to not go to the window. "Jess!" I heard someone whisper loudly. I didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. "Jess!"

I went to the window and opening it, glared and growled. "What?!" "I just want to talk, J." I looked down, and saw my neighbor from a few streets down. "What if I don't want to talk Derrick, just please go away." "Jess, just tell me what's wrong." " Why do you always assume that when I don't want to talk there's something wrong?" "Jess don't give me this crap." "Derrick, just leave me alone."

Derrick sighed. "Ok but we're going to talk about this later, babe." It was my turn to sigh. "Whatever." I closed the window. Sometimes it's awesome to have your boyfriend live a few houses down, and other times I just want to shoot myself.

I considered calling Summer, but I looked at the red numbers glowing on my clock to realize it was 11:42 p.m. Darn it's too late to call Summer. Man, I have this weird feeling. I hope she's ok.... But something told me she wasn't, but there was nothing I could do about it right now.

Jeez. I just want to be anywhere, but here on a Saturday night. Is that too much to ask? I logged off my facebook, and closed my playlist, and grabbed the remote from off the stand turning on the tv to find Switched at Birth playing. I left it on and watching Daphene and Bay's struggle to get used to their new found situation.

Then, I thought wow that would be ironic if that was true of me too. Alot of people ask me if I was adopted, and I say no i'm not how about you as a joke. Well at least the last part is a joke. Just as Regina(Bay's real mom and Daphene's switched one) and Daphene's(real parents so Bay's switched ones) got in a fight I got a text from Summer. Aw just the person I wanted to talk too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short