The Ghost of You

Head ache

We were just about to leave our apartment to go to meet the rest of the guys in the airport, (we were just about to start a tour around the States) when Mikey started complaining again:

-"Frank I've got a terrible head ache, it hurts awfully" he said

He had been having head aches since almost two Weeks ago. He said that everyday his headaches were stronger and longer than the last time.

-"Take some aspirins honey"

-"I have already taken 2 and it doesn't works, my head still hurts!"

-"Well then you can take a nap while we get to the airport"

"God! Mikey is very worried about his headaches! He is overreacting so much! i believe he just have a cold or something, nothing to worry about" i thought.

If i had only knew what it really was...

We got downstairs and get into the cab that was going to take us to the airport. Mikey felt fast asleep. When we arrived to the airport he said his head has stop hurting by the time, but i didn't believe it much.

We got out of the cab and met the rest of the guys. We greeted each other, made all the documentation stuff of the airport and we finally got into the airplane.

When we got to the airplane Mikey started having a headache again and feeling dizzy. I thought that it was because of the air pressure changing while we where taking off. Suddenly he went running to the restroom, i believe he was going to throw up. I tried to follow him but one of the crew personal came to make me seat down again.

**Mikey's POV**

Oh God! I feel so fucked up. I have been having this head ache since months ago, this is stronger than me, i keep trying to pretend i am well because of Frank, but i can't.

When our airplane took off i felt a shooting pain and the urge to throw up. I just stand up and ran to the restroom as fast as i could. When i got there I started throwing up. When i finished i realized i had been vomiting blood.

God... this can't be any good. But i can't tell anything to anyone, specially not to frank or Gerard.

**End of Mikey's POV**
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it

please coment