The Ghost of You

The show

We arrived Washington to prepare our firts show that will start at 9 o'clock, right now it was 5:30 and we started the sound and lights tests and then we began rehersing. We played the complete show schedule twice to make sure everything was alright.

While we were practicing i kept an eye over Mikey, he looked paler then ever, I started to worry about him, this definately was't a cold.

We took a break from rehersing to eat some hamburgers Ray had brought to everyone, i took that time to go and talk to Mikey, I was now really worried about him.

-"What's up?" I said and kissed him

-"hm... nothing really" he said trailing off and avoiding eye contact with me

-" I see... Did your head stop hurting? Do you feel better?" i asked

-"yeah...i guess so" he said still avoiding eye contact.

I could clearly notice that something was wrong with him. I tried to shake that thoughts out of my mind. It was nearly showtime and everyone went to dress up and make up themselves. then we climbed up to the stage, we oppened with "The End" and we continued in the way the CD has the tracks, then we were supposed to play some of the "Revenge" songs, But we couldn't.

While we were playing, I was constantly keeping an eye over him, he looked as pale as a corpse, but he was still playing as always, I tried to convince myself that if he was playing good as always, he must probably be okay.

When we were playing Disenchanted he fall down.

He had pased out, I threw away my guitar and ran to where he was, Gerard did the same thing as everyone came running to Mikey and security guy made the crowd stay off from the stage I saw some red liquid on the floor, it was blood, Mikey was bleeding through his ears.

I panicked and Gerard called an ambulance.

Please God.... please make him be okay....