The Ghost of You

Don't cry

I was devastated by the news, so was Gerard. I... I just couldn't believe that Mikey was going to... going to die. It was all my fault, if I had put more attention to him and his headaches they would probably had detected the cancer before it became terminal and he could have been saved. It was all my fault.

The doctor was about to leave the room when I asked

-"Can we see him?"

-"Well yeah.. now he is stable so go on" he said "but just one at the time

I told Gerard to go first but he said that he needed to call their mother and tell her to come to Washington. He told me to go first. I took a deep breath and tried to gather up all the balls i needed to go to see him. A part of me didn't really wanted to see Mikey in such a bad state but the other said the I really NEEDED to see him and tell him I love him.

I stepped into his room. Was he sleeping or was he still unconscious? I guess He was sleeping because he moved and woke up. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes, I felt mine filling with tears.

I just ran to him and hugged him. He broke into tears, also did I. We hugged and cried for a few minutes. i just can't figure out want to say.

-"Mikey, honey, I am so sorry" I said between sobs" all of these is my fault"

-"Don't say that" he said in a weak voice. He cried even more

-"shh... Don't cry... Everything will be fine" i said and hugged him

-"Oh... Frankie I will miss you so much" he said sobbing hard on my chest " I... I just don't want to leave you!"

-"You wont leave anyone, you are strong enough, you will live" i said trying harder to convince myself that to convince him.

I knew that wasn't as trues as I will like it to be.