The Ghost of You

cause the hardest part of this is leaving you

This isn't true, it can't be happening.

It just happened so fast. I just break down crying, just like everyone. I can't believe that Mikey, my Mikey was gone, this couldn't be happening.

I gathered up some courage to tell Gerard and his mother how sorry I was. I couldn't stand seeing them so broken.
We all cried for a long time, some stupid people just went by like asking themselves why a bunch of grown men where crying, but i didn't cared.

"No matter what happens, I love you" , That were Mikey's last words, and he had said them to me. These words kept repeating again and again inside my head.

Gerard and his family went down to the morgue to start preparing Mikey's funeral. I can't stand this, I just can't.

I think i will know go tho the hotel room to take a shower and cry until the hot water runs out. I know will wake from this dream in every second. Please, make this be a dream, please... I tried to convince myself that this was a bad dream and that i will suddenly wake up in my bed , with his arm around my waist. but no, i knew this wasn't a dream.

When i arrived to my hotel room i took of my clothes and went straight to the bathroom. I stood under the falling hot water.

" cause the hardest part of this is leaving you" i heard. I believed it must had been the radio or something like that, I realized that it was Mikey's voice , not Gerard's, which was singing this.

Now my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Frank, I'm sorry , i will miss you" I heard his voice again.

Okay now this was extremely sick and weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment