The Ghost of You

tears and hugs

Wow my sick mind is now playing tricks on me. Why do I kept hearing Mikey's voice? Well I don't know, but I don't have time to figure out. I guess I need to get ready to go to.... to Mikey's funeral.

I finished taking my shower and made myself look as good as possible after crying 12 hours in a row. I decided I needed to look presentable if this was the last time i was going to see Mikey....

I put on some presentable clothes and headed out from the hotel. In my way to the street I saw a bunch of teenies wanting my autograph. I just yelled at them to go away. I know they will think their "hero" is a kind of monster but I didn't give a shit about it.

When I finally got there I instantly felt my eyes teary. I saw the press standing outside, willing to get and interview or something, They came like a stampede to me. After all the crowding one of them finally asked:

-"What happened to Mikey?" I fought back the tears. Why were they such a fucking gossip?

I just couldn't answer their question, I just managed to run inside the funerary place, where i started feeling safe from the media.

I came into the room and saw everyone crying, and in the center of the room, a coffin with the upper half opened and inside it, it was Mikey, He seemed so peaceful, just like if he was asleep. God I'm really gonna miss him...

Everything looked like in the Helena video, but this time, any of us was playing and Gerard wasn't singing

I came closer to the coffin and started crying. I started praying for Mikey's soul while i cried. I felt someone hugging me and to whisper me "I'm alright, don't cry" I turned around to see who he was, but I didn't saw anyone. I continued praying and crying and I felt a hug again. I turned around and saw Mikey standing there.

Was this possible or I had gone completely insane?