The Ghost of You

Kiss

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I keep seeing Mikey everywhere? Am I insane? I am scared, i don't know what to do...

I ran out from the funerary place, crying, half because I'm scared and half because I am afraid that I'm not strong enough to see Mikey's burial. When I got to my hotel room, I took out my laptop and goggled "I see dead people" and "recently deceased sightings", i know the looking on the internet isn't the wisest thing to do but I am so fucking scared and shocked that i don't think in anything better.

After many attempts, finding shitty movies, books and other stuff, I found out something useful:
"when people die, they often stay some more time in earth, to see and say goodbye to the people they love. Sometimes, the dead's family are so shocked they develop some sixth sense that alows them to see the dead people's ghost. This only happens in some extreme rare cases, and it will last for al the affected people's life"

Great, according to this I am traumatized and I will see dead people all my life.

I sit on my bed, so fucking confussed. Now again I see him, I won't scare, if i am gonna see dead people all my life, it would be like if Mikey was still alive, just with certain limitations like we could never touch eachother agin, but I still was able to talk to him.

-''Are you there? Can you hear me?" I shout out, not really specting to get any answer. I really was sure I was only going to hear the silence.

-"Yes, darling" i heard a voice besides me said, well actually it was Mikey's voice.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I turned around to see him, sitting in the bed, smiling at me. I felt how tears started clouding my eyes. Don't cry Frank, don't fucking cry.

-''Mikey?'' I asked, not able to believe my eyes

-''Yeah Frankie, its me...'' he said, damn he looked so real, like he was still alive.

I was so exited that I threw my self to kiss him, I felt his lips so soft as I remembered, but we didn't make it to finish our kiss, he just dissapered , he vanished in midair, leavng me alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long to update, I had been having a lot of problems lately.
please read and comment!