Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Ditto

I emerged from the kiss, immediately cold. It took my brain a few seconds to compute what had just happened, then another few to absorb what Gerard had just said.

Despite everyone around us screaming "OOO!" and "GET A ROOM" and some scattered "EW"'s, the only thing I heard or saw was Gerard.

I didn't know what to say back, he was telling we exactly what I felt, plus I was still in shock from the kiss.

I kissed Gee softly on the lips, gazing into his eyes with the same intensity he had just seconds ago.

"I'd say ditto if it weren't so cliched" I smiled at Gee, just inches from his face.

He smiled back at me, his eyes bright, brighter than I'd ever seen them.

"Say it" Gee grinned.

"Really?" I sighed playfully.

"Say it" He repeated, and I just wanted to kiss him again, but this time it wasn't excruciating holding back the urge, because now I knew I could.

"Ditto"

Gerard pulled me to him and kissed me again, his hand on the back of my head, holdidng me in place and forcing me closer to him. I kissed back eagerly.

"Hey, guys, I think you two better get a room, we don't want jiz all over the floor" Jim laughed.

I looked up to see the lead singer of one of my favourite bands talking to me and looking me straight in the eye. I would have fainted had I not have been so distracted by Gee.

"Thats what we're going to do right now" Gee responded, looking from Jim to me.

My stomach flipped with anticipation.

There was a massive cheer from the crowd, as well as the band, and Gerard grabbed onto my hand and pulled me through the crowd.

"Lets get the fuck out of here" Gerard breathed heavily, excited as I was.

I text my mom to tell her to come and pick us up, which kinda ruined the moment, but I was too distracted by Gerard looking me up and down with his devilish eyes to notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOO!!!!

I LOVED writing this chappie! ;) can't imagine why :3

I
Love
You!!!

Sorry its been incredibly long since i last updated, im gonna give ya alot tonight!!