Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Journey Home

Me and Gerard sat in the back seat of the car, just inches away from each other.

I wanted to touch him and feel all over him, but there was no way that was possible in front of mom. She wouldn't be bothered about the whole me and Gerard thing, just the making-out-wildly-in-the-back-seat-of-her-car thing.

Now we were both aware of each others feelings, there was nothing to get in the way. I knew we wouldn't be able to keep of each other. We'd always been close, but now?

Well, there was to be much more closeness, I could tell, and I was so excited I was almost jumping for joy.

The sexual tension between us was becoming unbearable, I could feel it in the air, suffocating me.

I felt Gerard place a hand on my leg, and my nerve endings screamed awake.

I turned my head to him, giving him a 'GERARD!' look, but he just winked back, and bit his lip.

I could feel myself edging closer towards him, my hands trembling and shaking, yearning to be closer and closer and closer to him.

I didn't let my hand put itself on Gerard's leg, or any other part of his body, because I knew that once I did, I'd get out of control, and I wouldn't stop.

I felt every bump and stone on the road under the surface of the tyres of the car, so when the car made an abrupt stop outside my house, I could feel every second of the acceleration stopping, the engine being turned off, and the wheels screeching to a halt.

"Night, Gerard" Mom said, turning around from the front seat of the car to look back at us.

"I'm sleeping at Gee's tonight, remember?" I answered quickly. I hadn't actually asked her, or even mentioned it, but there was no way Gerard was coming over to ours, not with what I had planned. Mom would be walking through the door and asking if we wanted pizza, and what we were going to be doing required no interruptions.

"Oh, I don't remem-"

"Well I did. I can anyway, can't I?" I interupted. My willpower was wearing off fast, and all I wanted to do was be alone with Gee.

"Oh, well, yes, I suppose" Mom frowned.

"Great! Thanks mom" I said, getting out of the car and slamming the door behind me.

Gerard got out as fast as I did, and we made our way to the house, trying to look at least a little bit like we didn't want to rip each others clothes off.
♠ ♠ ♠
What horny devils those two are!!!

Well, who wouldn't?! I know if i could get my hands all over Frank i'd... well, thats a different stroy