Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Interesting Developments

I stepped inside Gerards room and pulled him through at the same time.

He grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and forced his lips onto mine, where a hot and heavy kiss was folded onto me.

It was so hot, in fact, that I couldnt handle it, and a loud groan escaped my lips.

"Don't fucking do that to me" Gerard sighed, pulling me close again to kiss me once more.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me, plunging my tongue in his throat.

He did the same, and I wanted to scream.

I pulled myself away, using all the willpower in the world. I took hold of his shirt, and pulled him towards the bed.

"You fucking motherfucker!" Gerard laughed, biting his lip in anticipation.

"Yeah, thats right, baby" I smiled back at him.

I guided him to the side of the bed, then pulled him nearer to me for a kiss.

"Nah-ah, you think you can get away with making me this damn horny? I don't think so" Gerard whispered, right into my ear.

A shiver slid down my spine, and I felt something in my pants.

I wished I hadn't teased him so much now. I hated teasing.

Gerard's hand glided down my shirt slowly, making my heart pound faster and faster. When he reached the end of my shirt, his hand lifted it up slowly, over my head, and dropped it on the floor. I was getting more excited by the second.

I was wrong:

I love being teased.

I pulled myself up, so I was laid flat on the bed, vunrable to Gerard.

Gerard looked at me devilishly, knowing full well what I wanted, what I needed, but he wasn't ready to give me it.

Gerard climbed onto the bed, then on top of me, his legs either side of my waist.

His hand raised, and he gave me one naughty little look, then let his index finger trail down my body slowly.

It felt like his finger was trailing fire down my skin. Gerard stopped at my jean line, then went just an inch lower. I tilted my head back with a sigh, another groan escaping my tingling lips.

"O-Well, Mr. Iero, look what we have here" Gerard smiled down at me, then to my bulging erection.

I was too horny to respond, or even think of a good comeback, and for the first time, I didn't want to.

"Thats an interesting development, isn't it?" Gerard laughed seductively.

"I don't care what it is, all I care about is what you're going to do about it" I said back, through deep and heavy breath's.

"Oh, you naughty thing, Mr. Iero"

Gerard pushed himself down on me and kissed me, long and deep and hard. I pulled him closer to me, so his lips could be pushed on me even more. There was no limit to how close he could be.

Gerard pulled away first, sighing, his face red with exasperation. He lowered his head down for another kiss, but I turned my head to the side.

"Ah, don't like it when its you whose being cruelly victimised, do you? Yeah, now its your turn" I grinned up at him.

I grabbed hold of him, and spun him around, so he was laid on the bed, me on top of him now.

Another shiver shot through me, anticipating what was going to happpen.

I laid on top of him, kissing him heavy and with no real pattern, just desperation and need.

I felt something rise against my leg, and I looked down to see if it was what I hoped it was.

"Well, looks like you've got an interesting development of your own, Mr. Way" I grinned down at him.

The biggest turn on was seeing Gerard all excited and hyped up, and that he was awaiting my next command, my next movement.

He watched me, his eyes trailing across my half-naked body. I loved the attention; being watched and knowing it turned him on made it even hotter.

I kissed him briefly, then kissed his jaw, his neck, then onto his chest. I trailed my hands down his sides.

"Oh, Frank!" He groaned, his head tilting back like mine had just seconds ago.

I put my fingers under his shirt, and lifted it up. He leant up and assisted me pull it over my head.

"Look who's a horny boy!" I smiled.

"Shut the fuck up" Gerard snapped, leaning his head up and kissing me, pulling me down onto him.

I kissed him for so long we got into a pattern. Despite this, the hot and heaviness never left the air. In fact, it got more heated with every kiss, every movement we made.

I lifted my head from his, and kissed his neck, and his collarbone. I drifted down to his chest, not really taking in the view and kissed all the way down his stomach.

"Fuck, fuck! Jesus, Frank! Stop!" Gerard groaned, his breathing getting heavier.

"You know you don't mean that" I sighed playfully back.

"You stop and I'll kill you" He sighed back, a smile growing on his lips.

"Maybe I'll stop..." I said back.

Gerard grabbed my shirt and pulled me to the bed, him again on top of me.

Gee was too distracted by me kissing his stomach again.

I couldnt believe that I was initiating the teasing in this situation.

I'd always thought I would be the one who was teased and take a step behind, but now that it was actually happening, I knew that maybe I enjoyed giving teasing than recieving it.

I'd always hated waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOO!!!!

Writing sexy chapters is amazing!!!

You likey? let me know!! xxxxx