Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Morning Glory

I was awoken by a soft kiss on the back of my neck from Gerard.

The kiss was warm and pulsated round my body.

"Morning, baby" Gee whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and figured out that Gee was laid behind me,on his side, his arm wrapped around my body.

We were spooning.

My mind was blown, and I felt like I would burst with happiness.

I turned around to face Gee, and when I saw him, I pulled him into my arms for a hug.

"Oh, look who missed me!" Gee laughed, kissing my neck again in my vice grip. Well, it seemed tight to me.

I had missed him. I didn't even know why, he had slept next to me all night, but I did. I had missed talking to him. But then I thought, why would I miss talking to him when I was asleep?

Urgh, I didn't know the answers, but all I knew was that I had missed Gerard, and it felt good to be even closer to him.

"I did" I whispered back, kinda hoping he hadn't heard it.

"I missed you too, baby" Gee said, and I let him go to kiss him. Gerard seemed shocked at first, but went along with it.

"Morning to you too" I smiled.

Gee giggled and held my hand. I squeezed it tight.

"You sleep OK?" Gee asked.

"Yeah. You're so warm, it was like sleeping in an incubator" I laughed.

"I'm always cold, dude! You're the warm one" Gee shook his head.

"No way, man" I frowned.

"You saying I'm wrong?" Gee raised his eyebrows at me playfully.

"Maybe I am" I winked.

Gerard let go of my hand and kissed my deeply and passionatly, his tongue slipping into my mouth and massaging my tongue. His hands slid down my arms, making a cold shiver run through me.

Holding our kiss, he climbed on top of me, straddling my legs like last night.

"This is how you fight?" I asked, frowning at him and tutting.

"Oh yeah" Gee laughed.

I was about to come back with a witty comeback, when Gee started to kiss my jawline carefully, then my neck.

I was screaming in my head, going crazy, but if I actually screamed it might attract just a little attention, so I had to compromise with a sigh.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" Gee asked, kissing my collarbone. He drifted down onto my chest. I felt his wet tongue lick my stomach in one of the kisses.

"Fuck, Gee!" I shouted, trying to keep it quiet.

"Mmm, we'll get to that later" I could hear the grin in Gee's voice.

Gee kissed across my jean line, trailing his tongue across at the same time.

"Gerard!" I moaned, never wanting to stop.

He lifted his head from from my jeans to my lips, and upon finding them, kissed them harder and deeper than he ever had. I massaged his tongue, and he did the same to me.

We moaned and groaned with pleaure, and I felt a small brushing on my leg.

"Ger-ards got a bo-ner" I sang quietly, completly out of breath.

"So does Frank-ie" Gee sung back. We laughed, and he kissed me again.

I held onto the back of his head, to push him closer. His hands were on my cheek, warming my face.

"Fuck me, Fi, you don't ever stop!" Gee grinned, climbing off me and laying next to me.

I thought about it, and smiled suggestively at him, raising my eyebrows.

"I could go on forever, baby" I winked.

"Mmm, me too, but later, cos I'm fucking exhausted. I think my dicks tired too. I've had a boner already and it wasn't even a morning one. So, technically, i've had two boners today and it not even 9 o' clock" Gee bulged his eyes at me, turning to face me, lying on his side.

"I can't help being insanely hot" I shrugged.

"Hey, I'm not complaining" Gee smiled, and ran a finger down the middle of my body. I shivered.

"Stop doing that! I'm gonna start humping you!" I hit him on his bare arm.

"Ew! Gross!" Gee pretended, pulling a mock horrified face.

"You're too gorgeous to resist, bitch!" I said, moving closer to him.

"So I've been told"

I nestled into Gee's shoulder again, and he put his arm around my waist.

We watched TV for the whole day, sat perfectly still, and it was beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
is it starting to get obvious that i'm desperate for real romance in my life?

Whoops ;)

I'm also kinda horny so writing Frerard's lifts that slighty ;)

i do love you all <3 :') my last two chapters have already go 13 readers!!!! i uploaded them 10 mins ago!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Please comment and tell me what you think xxxxx