Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Gym

I sulked into the changing rooms, hoping that Gerard would be there. My hope failed to work, and I had to sit in the open cubicle by myself, except for some assholes who avoided eye contact with me.

I got changed in a hurry, which ended up with me dressed before anyone else, leaving me looking like a pervert.

Great.

Mr. Carter started the demonstration- today was high jump. A short ass like me needs to have the rope as low as the floor just to skip over it.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, sir! I was in art" Gerard burst into the gym, already in his kit.

His face was blushed, his breathing out of pattern.

"Its OK, just listen and you'll understand. So as you can see..."

Gerard approached me with a big grin on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I haven't been here, I had to finish my last piece of art, and he said I'd have to spend the whole day there, but I finished early just for you" Gerard said, his face frighteningly close to mine. With the levels of horniness I was experiencing, getting too close to me would be like entering the cage of a lion- a lion in mating season.

Gerard kissed me deeply on the lips, and I blushed crimson.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, but my face turned into a smile at the touch of Gerard's warm lips.

"...Kissing you?" Gerard asked, his eyebrows frowning, knowing what I meant.

"Yeah, but in front of everyone?" I felt bad, I wasn't ashamed of Gerard, I was proud, but did we wanna put ourselves up for ridicule and humiliation- even more so?

"I don't give a fuck what they think" He told me, and his eyes said he was a little hurt.

"Neither do I. Sorry. I'm just not used to it" I apologised.

"You think I am?" Gerard smiled. I kissed his lips briefly, and I heard a cough and disgusted noises from the surrounding areas.

"Mr. Iero, its your turn" Coach rolled his eyes. He couldn't care less.

I forced my little legs to sprint as fast as they could. I plunged myself off the floor, and felt my back scrape against the cold, metal bar.

Everyone had disbanded while I'd jumped, and when I looked up from the mat, Gerard was inbeween my legs.

"Mmm, you make me so horny when you're sprawled out like that, at my mercy" He sighed, smiling naughtily.

"Don't even think about it" I ordered, but a grin grew on my lips.

"About what?" Gerard mocked outrage, his tone turning innocent.

"You know what" I eyed him up and down, suspicious of his intentions, and of my own.

Everyone had left the gym, including Coach.

Gerard's hands moved slowly up and down my thighs, his fingers trailing against my bear skin.

"Oh my god" I moaned. My head flew back in desire, and a groan escaped my lips.

"Nope, just Gerard" He giggled, and his hands stopped, instead grabbing my hand and pulling me from the mat.

"Same thing" I winked, and walked in front of him. We should have left with the others to collect equipment.

"You sexy ass mother fucker. Keep walking, I got the best view" Gerard laughed.

"My ass gets better close up" I smiled, not turning around to face him.

"I'm sure it does" Gerard said.

We got to the cupboard to find Coach shouting "Just leave everything! Drop it!" at everyone gathered around the equipment, so we stood back. He told everyone to walk back to the hall.

We did random excersizes and stretches for the whole lesson. Me and Gerard were partners, and we couldn't keep our eyes off each other.

I scanned Gerard's long, pale body whenever I got the chance. He looked so good in his gym kit it was criminal. His creamy skin was exposed, stretching and pulling so close to me. I had to flash a picture of dying kittens in my head all the time just to control my boner.

We got out of the lesson and went to get changed, and yet again, my eyes were soley on Gerard. We got undressed at the same time, and watched each other. I could feel Gerard's eyes on me, and it make my skin tingle.

His eyes dragged down over my body slowly, and shivers prickled through me.

I rushed back to my home room, and ran down the stairs, throwing myself on the bus and willing the minutes to go faster.

I pushed my way through the crowd to get off the bus and practically sprinted to Gerard's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!

I'm alive, sorry its been so long, again, since my last update!! I have two frerards on the go, and lifes just a freaking mess, not even in the good way, so I hope you enjoy this, i'll try and update you asap!!

I. LOVE. YOOOU!

MoNSTERMiNISTER XXXXX