Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Crashing

"Um... If you wanna go I'll go with you" I offered.

"Of course I'm going! Even though, you know, I'm not fully gay, cos the only dude I like is you" Gee winked.

It never failed to amaze me how similarly our minds worked, how sometimes, we were thinking the exact same thing, and even, once in a while, we knew we were thinking the same thing, or we knew exactly what the other was thinking.

"That's what I was thinking. I'd feel like an impostor" I shrugged.

"Yeah. I still think we should go. It'll be fun" Gee smiled.

"Yeah, awesome!" I chirped, then took a massive bite out of pizza and chomped on it.

"Hey, you, er..." Gee giggled, looking at my mouth.

"What?" I asked, paranoid as fuck.

"You, er, you... urgh" He sighed, a wide smile on his face. Gerard leaned forward on his knees, licked his thumb and wiped the tomato puree off my face.
He pecked my lips lightly, but it wasn't enough.

I kissed Gerard deeply, placing my hand on his face, pulling him closer to me. I took him by surprise, which thrilled me a little.

Gerard's lips were moist from the grease, and he tasted of pizza and barbeque sauce. I had to resist the urge to bite into him, my mind expected his lips to be pizza.

I turned my body around, never breaking the kiss, so that I wasn't gonna fall off the bed. I laid down, letting Gerard fall on top on me.

He took complete control, kissing me passionately and making his hands drag up and down my sides. I sighed into his mouth, and in return he massaged my tongue vigorously.

"Mmm. That's so good, Gee" I moaned.

He didn't reply, just repositioned himself.

Gerard's hips crashed into mine suddenly.

"Argh!" I screamed, pleasure sweeping through me.

"Oh my god, that felt good. I just wanted to see what it would be like" Gerard smiled, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Do it again" I moaned, totally taken over by lust.

Instead, he pulled his pants down and his boxers, leaving his dick on full display.

I gulped down a scream and steadied myself.

Gerard looked at me and giggled, his eyes all dark and mysterious.

His fingers touched my skin and pulled my own pants and boxers down slowly.

I nearly died.

"S'that OK?" Gerard asked, concern and mischief bubbling in his eyes.

"OK?" I smiled sarcastically.

Gerard did as he was told, and when our now naked boners crashed into each other, waves of pleasure shot through me, rippling my senses

"Fuck me!" I groaned.

"Don't even say that when I want it so bad" Gerard sighed, thrusting his hips into me again.

I came violently, as did Gerard. It was amazing.

"Argh! Oh my fucking GOD!" Gerard moaned.

We were both amazed at what we'd been missing, and a little sweaty.

"Fuck me that was awesome" Gerard sighed, smiling.

"Understatement of the year, there, baby" I giggled, turning over onto Gerard and kissing him strongly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

MoNSTERMiNISTER XO