Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Nervous and Uncertain Introductions

"What are we gonna do now?" Gee asked, not thinking it could get any better.

"Dunno. I'm hungry though" I frowned, pulling up my boxers and letting my jeans fall off my legs. I was half hungry for Gerard and the to relive the whole of the last two minutes, and half hungry for actual food.

"We just fucking ate pizza!" He laughed.

"So?" I smiled.

"What a fatass! Wait, fuck, what time is it?" Gee asked, lifting his head slightly off my chest.

"Um, its er, seven o' clock" I told him. "Why?"

"I gotta go. We're having this family dinner thing with my whole family. Mikey'll be there, but my family just quiz me about being gay. They're not homophobic, they're like, totally supportive, but I'm like a novelty to them" Gee shrugged into his clothes.

"Nice!" I smiled. "I could come with if you want" I offered, then felt kinda rude.

It was a family dinner, not a family plus boyfriend dinner.

"Seriously?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invite myself" I blushed, laughing nervously and looking at the ground.

"No, no don't be stupid! Of course you can come!" Gerard comforted, rubbing my back and making me feel better.

"Thanks. You sure?" I asked, still unsure.

"Yeah, of course" Gerard said.

"Ok. Should I go home and get, like...dressed up?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

Gerard stared at me, all gooey and warm.

He leant on his knees and crawled over to me, and kissed my lips. He was so passionate, his lips guiding mine. I closed my eyes and took in everything- It was one of those kisses that stopped all thoughts, all the feeling in your body rushed to only your lips.

I was light-headed and dizzy when I opened my eyes.

"W-What was that for?" I asked, although not needing a reason.

"For being so adorable. Just...well, actually, maybe stay as you are" Gee grinned.

"OK" I smiled.

"Seriously?" Gee asked, like he was surprised that I had no shame.

"Yeah. Hey, I got a good bod" I smirked.

"I'm extremely aware of that fact. But, as much as I would love, and I mean love, for you to stay like that, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you, which I'm guessing could get pretty awkward in front of my family" Gee smiled.

"Hmm. Maybe. I'll get dressed. Are jeans OK?" I asked.

I wanted to make a good impression. I'd never met his whole family, yeah, I’d met his auntie Jayla and uncle Mike, and his parents were practically my adoptive family, but other that, I was completely new to this family. Gerard was the biggest part of my life, and I intended for him to be forever, so meeting his family was super important. But I was scared, its really weird. I would be the first person Gee would be introducing to his family. Not even as a friend, a boyfriend. What if they didn't like me? What if they thought Gee wouldn't actually get a boyfriend, he just liked jerking off to guys? If I turned up looking like a scuff, his family would think I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... ?
XO