Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Don't Cry, Smile

"Yeah. Its not a fancy dinner or anything. But you might wanna borrow one of my shirts, your shirt looks like a dog slept on it" Gee laughed, getting up and opening his wardrobe.

"Thanks" I said.

Gerard's ass looked good in boxers. Real good. I moved to sit at the end of the bed to get a better preview.

"Baby? Baby?"

Damn he was fine.

"Frank!"

I was shook from my dream and awoke violently.

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up!" He laughed. "And stop staring at my ass, I'm not a piece of meat"

"Mmm, but if you were you'd be a mighty fine piece" I sighed. I was super horny all of a sudden.

Gerard came and stood in front of me. I placed my hands on his hips and he swayed beneath my grasp.

"Ooo, this is fun" I grinned, and pulled him closer to me. I looked up at him and he smiled naughtily to me.

He sat on my knees, a la lap dance, his face inches from mine.

"Yeah but we've gotta go" Gerard smiled and frowned, and I knew he hated saying it.

"Now we don't. I don't know why you got up in such a hurry, its only six thirty. That leaves half an hour to have fun" I smirked, leaning up to kiss Gee.

"Well, maybe b-"

Gerard looked down to me and looked straight into my eyes. He seemed really fascinated with them.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, my heart beating so fast I thought I'd spew it out.

"Looking into your soul" He smiled sweetly, calmly and relaxed, never taking his eyes off mine. He seemed really content.

"My God, you're such a cliché" I laughed, joking.

"I'm serious. You can see someone's soul through their eyes. Its like a porthole, you know? Especially you. When we were just friends, I saw what I thought was all of your soul, but it was only a little bit of it, and the longer we've been together the more I've seen. Although, your eyes are always pretty open. Always have been. I can always tell exactly how you're feeling if I look into them. Like when someone says they wear their heart on their sleeve, you wear your soul in your eyes. I used to think you were such an easy book to read, but you're not. You have all these twists and turns and weird little quirks, you know. Well, you don't cos you do these little things that I think you're unaware of. Like, when you're nervous, you look at the floor, when you're horny you touch my hips and you stare at my lips. I love you for that, baby" Gerard smiled. He stroked my cheek softly with his thumb and it sent shivers down my spine. "Ha, see. Whenever I touch you shiver. Its really cute. Its like I make you all giddy"

And it sunk in. I loved this man, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Grow fucking old and grumpy with him, sit in comfy chairs next to each other with achy bones and complain about the young kids. I'd thought about it, but now I really wanted it, and I actually knew it could be a reality now. The way he looked at me and the way he knew me so well, knew me better than I knew myself. How could I not be with him? I needed him, he was all I had and wanted.

"Being happy isn't what I'm good at, I've never been happy, only when I've been with you. I mean, fuck dude, look at me. I'd never smile if it wasn't for you. You've been my best friend my whole life, and all that time, the only time I've ever smiled, even felt a shred of joy and not fucking-soul eating anger was when we hung out, or played Xbox, or even just fucking texting or talking on the phone. I guess happiness to me is you" I smiled, a little embarrassed.

"Wow. I didn't know I made you feel like that" Gee's eyebrows pulled together in a question.

"You should do. I tell you enough" I smiled. "Even before we were together. Its just...you. It always will be, and I think it always has been" Now that I had started telling Gerard my feelings, I couldn't stop. Everything I was thinking was pouring out of my mouth.

"Sometimes...Sometimes I think you're an actual angel" Gee whispered in my ear.

I got chills all through my body.

"If I'm an angel then what are you?" I whispered back.

"Your lovely servant"

I kissed Gerard's perfect lips softly. We moved together and my back was on his bed, Gee on top of me, giving me one of those sweet kisses that made me all tingly and warm and made me feel like bursting with tears of joy. They also made me a soppy bastard.

"You could never be my servant, don't underestimate yourself like that, never. You're my angel, my saviour" I told him.

"You're gonna me cry" Gee smiled, his eyes moist.

"Don't cry, smile"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all I can give y'all, because i'm still in progress with this, but I PROMISE that i'll get back to you sooner than usual!! XOXOXOX