Status: Tell me what you think i LOVE hearing feedback and if you think something needs to be changed!

You're The Only Hope For Me

Questions

What I had been expecting to happen tonight in the kitchen, didn't. As I went to reach for Gerard, my plate of picked pizza fell out of my hand and smashed on the floor.

The noise echoced from every wall in the house, ringing in my ears long after the noise had dissappeared. The clang of the plate crashing to the floor acted as a wall between me and Gerard, and we were ripped apart. My mom came rushing into the kitchen, her short black hair bobbing around, her face contorted with panic and concern.

"What happened?! Are you two OK?!" Mom asked frantically.

Were we?

I sure hoped we were. I prayed and hoped that we were. I couldn't survive without Gerard. What had just happened was...intense and wonderful and strange. Maybe it would happen again, maybe it wouldn't, maybe my clumsiness wouldn't get in the way and we'd be able to finish what was maybe starting.

"Er, erm...yeah, we're fine. I dropped my plate. Sorry" I apologised, still shaking, my heart still skipping.

"You scared me half to death! As long as you two are OK. Just clean it up and eat! You're wasting away!" Mom said, and walked back into the living room.

I rushed to the sink, opened the cupboard below it, and reached in for the dust pan and brush. I frantically brushed up the shards of porceline that had been shattered across the whole perimeter of my kitchen.

"You want me to help you?" Gerard asked after a few seconds, kneeling down.

I was still kinda shaky, and my heart was still tring to slow down. It was now gently jogging in my chest.

"Oh, er...no, you don't need to, its fine" I answered quickly.

"I'm gonna help you anyway" He hit back.

Gerard knelt to the floor and picked up the tiniest shards and placed them in the dustpan.

"Thankyou" I said, smiling dully at him.

"Its OK. I'm sorry for...pushing you too much" Gee apologised quietly.

"What? You didn't push me. I pushed you" I said.

"I think it was mutual...yeah. We don't have to ever talk about that again if you don't want to Frankie" Gee told me, completly serious.

"I want to"

Gerard didn't say anything, just looked into my eyes, his eyes burning something I was unable to recongnize. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but knew I shouldn't. I hadn't wanted to kiss anyone before, so I had no idea how to do it. Or why I wanted to kiss Gee.

I wasn't gay. Well, I didn't think I was. Maybe I was just gay for Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo, tension!!

i loooove all of you!!