Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Halloween Show

"Hey, I'm Karma," I waved awkwardly at the Buzznet camera. I still had to get used to that freaking thing. "I'm the singer."

"No shit," Emmie giggled, moving closer to me with the camera. "Say something awesome about tonights show at The Door,"

"It's Halloween themed and we get to dress up! Where something slutty! Peace, bitches." I winked and pulled a peace sign before moving out of the way of the camera. I went into my bedroom in search of something to wear on stage tonight. It wasn't our first concert this month, but because it was Halloween, I felt extra pressure. After about ten minutes, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.

"No need, Super Lyric is here." Lyric giggled lightly as she approached my bedroom. I gave her a questioning look. "Don't look at me like that. I totally saw you run to the bedroom. I know you're freaking out."

I sighed heavily.

"It would be so much easier if I knew what Jonathan was going as." I whinned.

"Will Turner."

"What?"

"He's channeling Will Turner. He's going as a pirate."

"And his cute facial hair will be perfect." I giggled. "What about the rest of them?"

"Kyle is going as Prince Caspian, Austin's a mobster, Taylor and Caleb are going as Cinderella and Prince Charming, and the rest of the guys are doing random stuff."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Marc is a Leprechaun, Skye is a vampire, Ethan is going as a soccor player, and Colton is basically a Malibu Ken."

"Wow...so just me, you, and Emmie need help?"

"Pretty much."

"I say we go to the store, then," I suggested.

"Great idea," She laughed before we both walked out of my room. "EM!"

"She's at Kyle's." I giggled.

Lyric rolled her eyes.

"Those two are still attatched at the hip. You would think after two years they would get sick of each other,"

"Nope, not yet," I laughed.

Two years is a long time. It's been nearly two and a half since the secrets were spilt at Warped. Surprisingly, Jonathan and I have been able to move past it, and we've had a pretty decent relationship since then. We've been together still, and I'm happy. I'm really, really happy. I'm still in love with Jonathan. He's perfect.

"Like you and Jonathan?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sure...whatever."

"Mommy!" Elena shouted, running toward my feet.

I smiled and picked up the little girl.

"Hey baby girl,"

Did I mention that I have a daughter with him? Yeah, I do. I found out that I was pregnant not long after the whole thing with John Ohh and Alex. However, John and Alex wore protection. Luckly for me, Jonathan was definitely the father. I had to finish the last two months of tour pregnant.

"When do I get to see daddy?" She pouted.

"Today, Ellie." I laughed at her cuteness. Herlight brown curls bounced and her green eyes glimmered as she clapped happily.

"That child..." Lyric stated, shaking her head.

"Aunt Ly, can you take me to the kitchen?"

"You have two feet, you can walk," Lyric joked as I sat Elena down.

The little girl stuck out her tongue and ran toward the kitchen.

"Soo much energy." I laughed and pulled out my iPhone. I quickly dialed Jonathan's number.

"Hey, babe."

"Heyyyy." I laughed. "Lyric, Emmie and I are going to go look for costumes today. Can you take care of Elena today?"

"Sure thing," He chuckled. "We'll have a daddy/daughter day."

I beamed even though he can't see me.

"You're the best! I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Bye,"

"Bye, Kay." He stated before we hung up.

"Elena...get ready to go to daddy's!"

"Okay!" She yelled back before bouncing toward her room.

I shook my head.

"Did you text Emmie?"

"Way ahead of you doll."

"I'm readyyyyy!" The two-year old sang.

"Alright, let's go." Lyric stated, picking up my little girl.

It took only a few mintues to get to Jonathan's house. As soon as we pulled up, Jonathan stepped outside, and smiled at us. I smiled back and got out of my black car. As soon as Elena was out of the car, she ran up the stairs and attacked Jonathan's legs. He shook his head and picked up the girl with ease. Jonathan kissed the little girl on the cheek before sitting her down. She ran into his house doing God-knows-what.

"Hey," Jonathan stated, wrapping both arms around me, and pulling me close.

"Hi," I chuckled, kissing him deeply. "I missed you,"

"Sure you did." He rolled his eyes. "What kind of costume are you getting?"

"A costume that a mom shouldn't wear." I winked playfully at him. "Definitely not a playboy bunny. I'm not that stupid."

"Good," He chuckled. "Do you want too?"

"I can't, Casper." I giggled. "I have to get to the Burns residence to pick up Emmie, and then we're going shopping. Can I take a raincheck?"

"Sure," He laughed. "My parents are taking Elena tonight while we preform."

"Okay," I nodded. "Elena...come here, baby."

The little girl poked her head out at us, and smile.

"Bye, mommy!"

"Bye, darlin'," I giggled and kissed her cheek before she ran away again. I shook my head. "Take care of her, Cook."

"You got it, Stacy." He playfully winked before kissing me one more time, and we went our seperate ways.

 

*

"You could always get a sexy maid costume?" Emmie suggested.

I shook my head.

"Nah, I really want to be a pirate. So Jonathan and I can match and all,"

"Awe...that's so cute." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Are you going as Juliet?"

"No, I'm just buying her sexy costume." Emmie explained. "I'm going as a sexy version of Susan from Narnia."

"She just wants to match Kyle." Lyric lightly elbowed her friend.

"So?" Emmie shrugged. "We're all wanting to match our boyfriends. What's so wrong with that?"

"Correction, Fiance." Lyric stated, wigglingly her diamond ring in our faces.

"First Marc got married and now you are." I rolled my eyes.

"Which brings me to my next question." Emmie stated, linking arms with me. "When are you going to give up and move in with Jonathan?"

"I'm not," I simply shrugged. "I want to be more than just two people with a kid in a committed relationship living under the same roof. Until I get that ring on my ring finger, I'm not moving in."

"Does he know this?" Lyric asked couriously.

"Yeah. I made sure that he did when he asked me the first time."

"Ugh," Emmie pouted. "Enough boyfriend talk. Let's go buy these."

"Mmkay," I nodded in agreement before we walked to the cashier.

"Hey, you guys are from The District,"

Emmie nodded.

"Yup."

"Your the lead singer, drummer and keyboardist, right?"

"That would be us," Lyric laughed, handing over the credit card. The cashier slid the card, and she signed.

"You're performing at The Door tonight, right?" The girl asked.

"We sure are. Are you going?" I questioned.

"Yeah, if I can make it there by time."

"I'll leave your name at the door. Bring a friend!" I stated. "What should it be under?"

"Josie."

"Okay! Bye," I called as we walked off and the teen waved. "Awe, I love our fans."

"I just love being back in the band,"

"Took you long enough Em," Lyric rolled her eyes. "I swear, no one has as much stage fright as you do,"

"Shut the fuck up," She chuckled as we walked around the mall aimlessly.

Tonight would be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :D

All of the characters that mean something are in the character's!

xoxo Rae Marie