Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Alex's Wedding

"It's so freaking pretty in here." I whispered to Jonathan as we walked into the church where Alex and Katie were getting married.
"It is," He nodded in agreement. He was carrying Elena while we sat with our bands and friends. "Liz is in the wedding,"
"She told me," I laughed, taking a seat beside Emmie. She lightly nudged my elbow and I laughed. "It's about to start. I'm going to cry! Baby Alex is growing up."
"Awe...darlin.” Emmie laughed. "I remember when he was a little punk."
"He still is," Kyle laughed. "He's wearing that stupid beanie at his own wedding."
"I like the fact they're wearing converse." Taylor added.
"Alex still has his skinny jeans," Caleb pointed out.

I rolled my eyes.
"Totally not you, right?" I asked sarcastically.
"Unkie Lexi?" Elena asked, looking at the two of us.
"Yeah, El." I smiled, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Awe...Jack's in a suite!" I chuckled, pointing out the funny guitarist.

"Wow." Lyric shook her head and squeezed Austin's hand.
There stood all of them.
Alex, the groom, Jack, the best man, Zack, groomsmen, Rian, the groomsmen, Then Matt.
Then the Bridal march started.
Cassadee came out, Then Liz , Lisa was next.
"Lisa's here?" Emmie sounded shocked.
I don't blame her.
Then Zack's wife, her name was Cayla.
"Time to stand up," I whispered to Jonathan before Katie came in. "Oh my gosh!" I stated.
"She's soooo pretty!" Emmie stated. "I want that dress."
"I love her converse," Lyric stated.
The wedding went on, and it turns out, I did cry. It was beautiful, but I couldn't help but feel a slight tug in my gut. I wanted to get married like Lyric was to Austin. I wanted to be a joined family, but I don't think that Jonathan's ready for that just yet.

*

"Okay, now it's time for the bride and groom to come up and share that special dance." Cassadee stated into the mic.
I smiled over at Alex and Katie as they went to the dance floor. The second their song, 6 Months by Hey Monday was over, Katie disappeared and Alex joined Jack's side.
"Jonathan, dance with me?" I asked.
He smiled at me, and nodded. We both go up, and walked over to the dance floor where some couple's were already there dancing. I wound my arms around his neck, and his warped around my waste, holding me close. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Karma...I love you," He whispered, and then he kissed my cheek.
"Love you to." I replied, leaving out the 'I'.
He sighed heavily, and I lifted my eyes to meet with his.
"I wish you would put the I in front of that."
"I know you do," I smiled sadly. "Truth to be told, I'm still hurt over the fact that you cheated for so long..." I trailed off, avoiding his eyes.
"But I'm with you now. That's all that matters," He whispered, resting his head against mine.
"We've got all summer together. That counts right?"
"We do?" His smile grew.
I nodded my head.
"Lyle already talked to your manager. The District, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, and Hey Monday are touring together this spring."
"No way!" He laughed.
"I have to 'ask' Cassadee and the guys first though."
"Is this your dream tour?"
"Yes, yes it is." I laughed. "Just four bands, that's all. I'm really stoked."
"Genius." He laughed, kissing my lips softly. "I can't wait. When do we head out?"
"By the end of April. So we've got some time,"
"So we're not going to be an official couple for a while?"
I smiled sadly, and brought my left hand up to his cheek.
"Jonathan, I care for you. I honestly do. But this is really hard for me. I-I can't trust you as of right now. Without trust...what kind of relationship is that?"
He sighed, and kissed my forehead.
"You're right, you're right."
"I'm sorry," I nearly whispered.
"No, it's fine, babe."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive." He smiled that.
The song ended.
"Come on, I have to go talk to Matty, and the guys." I pulled his arm in the direction I wanted to go in.
Jonathan chuckled.
"I'm going to go sit with Elena, okay? You can handle this solo."
"You freaking suck." I joked.
Jonathan smiled and kissed my cheek.
"You can do it." He smiled before walking back toward the table we were sitting at.
I walked over to the guys.
"Karma!" They stated, bringing me in for a group hug.
"Hey guys!" I giggled. "Alex, gorgeous wedding! I loved every minute of it. Jack, don't break Liz's heart. I'll have to kill you."
"Thanks." Alex smiled.
"I don't think I can." He smiled.
"Our little Barakat is far gone," Zack shook his head.
"Head over heels in love," Cassadee confirmed.
I smiled.
"Well, I have something to ask you lovely people."
"And that would be?" Matt asked, raising his eyebrows at me.
"Wellll The District wants to invite All Time Low and Hey Monday on our summer tour."
"We'd love to." Rian smiled.
"Great!"
"And I'm obviously going to go." Cassadee added.
"That's perfect! It's going to be The District, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids and Hey Monday." I announced.
"This tour will be epic." Zack laughed.
"And feel free to bring along your girls." I smiled at them.
"You and Rian are lucky to have your other's already touring with you," Jack slightly pouted.
"Jack...Liz is FTSK's merch girl. You'll get to see her everyday..." Alex rolled his eyes.
"Well thank you guys for agreeing! I have a child to tend to."
"Where is Ena?" Alex asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm officially naming you the Godfather of her. I swear." I shook my head.
"She's with Jonathan,"
"You three are too cute." Cassadee smiled. "When are you going to become a Mrs. Cook?"
"Not for a while..." I smiled sadly. "We hit a rough patch recently..."
"How rough?" Rian questioned.
"He cheated for nearly a year..." I admitted, looking back at the man holding our daughter. "I just...can't trust him right now. But we're trying to get back to normal."
"Awe, honey." Cassadee hugged me. "I'm here. We all can totally have girl sleep over’s when we tour! Gasp! It will be amazing."
"I agree," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee. Cute! See what I did there? I added chapter 41 from Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Stalk the REAL members of The District and tell em that Rae sent you!
Karma, the bitch ;)
Colton the man whore!
The lovely Emily Tyler Day
That one kid, Skye
Innoscent Lyric <3
anddddd Papa Jones!
COMMENT PLEASE?! :D