Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Pizza

"This is the best freaking pizza ever!" I stated, eating a huge cheese slice.
"Calm down, Kar," Colton stated playfully.
I smiled at them.
"I'm sorry! It's just sooooo good!"
"Better than sex?" Skye wiggled his eyebrows.
"Depends on with who!" I joked back. "Just kidding. That's definite no."
Colton laughed at me.
"Are you sure about this tour?" He asked slowly.
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
"Having so many people on tour... I don't know if that's healthy for you or not," Skye said carefully.
"What? Please explain that again..."
"Basically why Skye is saying is that maybe it isn't such a good idea of have Alex with Jonathan."
"They're friends, guys. He's so over that whole thing. It happened two years ago..."
"Are you sure he's over the fact that you cheated?" Colton asked me, raising his eyebrow.
"He said that he was,"
"The fact that he cheated proved that one wrong." Skye pointed out.
I thought that over for a minute. Skye did make sense. Jonathan did just start cheating, and it caused us to break up. It hurt me more than it hurt me when Jared cheated years ago. I wanted nothing more than to hit and cuss him out. But he changed my mind. Jonathan always changes my mind. I couldn't care less if he had cheated. I just don't want him to do it anymore. I wanted him to just be with me. Is that too much to ask?
"Can we not talk about this?" I asked. "We're finally home in LA, and we're eating pizza, AND recording the last few songs for the record. How cooler could this get? I'm pretty freaking excited."
"You're always excited, Karma." Coltong rolled his eyes, attempting to lighten the mood. "We got some good stuff today. I'm really proud."
"I am too," Skye laughed. "I really missed this place."
I sighed, looking around the local pizza joint. It was familiar, but I still missed Texas. I missed everything about it: the people, the places. Everything. It was hard not to compare Dallas and LA. They weren't the same at all.
"We should go visit our old high school with the entire band tomorrow."
"I like that idea!" Skye agreed quickly.
I turned my head back toward the two guys in front of me. My eyes looked between them with a smile on my face.
"Okay. Let's do it."
"Seriously?!" Skye freaked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously!" I mocked, and then took another bit of my cheese pizza. "This is better than orgasmic."
"Wow. I came over to ask for your autograph, but I guess I'll settle."
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to my right. Colton looked angry all of the sudden, and Skye gasped. My own mouth dropped as I stared at who was talking to me. I never expected him to come up to me and ask for a freaking autograph. It was weird. And awkward. I never wanted to see his ass again. After I closed my mouth, I crossed my arms across my chest. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Cat got your tongue, Karma?" He asked playfully.
"What do you want?!"
"Didn't I already tell you? I wanted your autograph." He smirked.
I stole a glance at Skye and Colton.
"I think you should leave, man." Colton stated. "We don't want to cause a scene."
"I'm not here to fight." He tossed up his arms. "All I'm asking for is a autograph and mere conversation."
"Fine." Skye stated, pulling a napkin harshly from it's place and swipped up the sharpie from his pants. He scribbled the words: Dear Jackass, and then followed but his name. He passed them both to Colton. He rolled his eyes, signed his name, and then pushed the napkin and sharpie to me. I started down at the objects before finally reaching for them. Just as I was about to sign, my iPhone started to go off. I smiled, recognizing Jonathan's ring tone.
"One sec..." I trailed off, bringing the phone to my ear. "Hey baby."
"Hey," He chuckled. "How's recording going?"
I smiled.
"It's great. Colt, Skye and I wrote some kick ass songs earlier and now we're out for pizza."
"Songs like a roit."
"Oh yeah, let me tell you. What is Elena up to?"
"She's watching cartoons."
"Aweee." I cooed. "Can you tell her that I miss her?"
"I will." Jonathan laughed. "I miss you like crazy,"
I blushed.
"I miss you to, Casper," I joked. "I might just have to lock you up for five days when I get back and have Lyric and Austin take Elena."
"Kinky Karma. Kinky, kinky, Karma,"
I could practically see him shaking his head.
"Stop shaking your head at me," I giggled, looking over at Skye and Colton. "I hate to cut this short, but I have to get going."
"Love you, Karma."
"Love you too, Jonathan," I smiled, ending the call. I slipped my phone onto the table beside of them.
"Who are they?"
I turned to look at the one person I was pretty sure I hated.
"They who?"
"Elena and Jonathan,"
"Elena's my daughter, and Jonathan's her dad."
"Wow... that was fast. You used to not want kids."
"I didn't until I had one growing inside of them," I snapped. I grabbed the sharpie and signed the napkin 'Fuck off <3 Karma' and then I handed him the napkin.
"Still fiesty as ever," He stated and then he left without another word.
That was't exactly how I pictured seeing Jared again.
Not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated! More soon!

xoxo Rae Marie.