Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Boys Boys Boys

"Well don't you guys look racy," Ethan stated with a laugh "Nice wigs, ladies."

"Thank ya!" I stated, flipping the blond, curly hair for effect. "I do like being a blonde. This is fun."

"I agree." Lyric stated, fixing her hat apon her own darker blonde, wavy wig.

"Well.. I like having this brown wig. It's so different from my natural black," Emmie giggled, playing with a curl.

"Any way you put it..." Skye trailed off. "You guys look amazing."

"I try," Lyric brushed her shoulder off.

"Of course you do, Ly." Emmie and I stated at the same time, rolling our eyes.

"Oh shut up! What do you guys know?"

"A whole hell of a lot more than you do." I playfully winked at her.

"Whatever!" Lyric stuck out her tongue before turning back toward the full length mirror in our dressing room. "We do look really different. I don't think that they would be able to recognize us,"

"It's not that different..." Emmie trailed off, but I gave her a 'yeah right' look.

"Em, we don't even look like the same people."

"The only reason why they knew that it was us is because of Karma's tattoo." Lyric pointed out to my side where the music notes traveled up to my rib cage.

"That's actually true," Colton nodded in agreement. "They really don't look like the same people. There could be other girls with that same tattoo though..."

"In your dressing room?" I raised my eyebrows at him. Colton shook his head. "Didn't think so."

"When are those Sick Kids due here anyway?" Ethan asked curiously.

"Um..." Emmie trailed off, looking to me for an answer. I was blank so I turned to Lyric, whom was still staring at her refection. "Ly, do you know?"

"Know what?" She asked, snapping out of it.

"When FTSK is going to get here?"

"Austin said something about getting here around five."

"It was five an hour ago." Emmie pointed out.

Lyric shrugged.

"I can't help that my fiance can't tell time...or get his band here on it either."

"Shut it, drummer girl." I replied playfully before fishing out my phone from my top.

Skye, Ethan, and Colton's mouth's dropped.

"Please tell me that you're going to do that again?" Colton asked, not really thinking about the question.

Skye reached up and smacked him in the back of the head before I could reply.

"Boys, boys, boys." I sighed before dialing Jonathan's number again.

"Hello?"

I heard a tone of background noise.

"Hey! Where are you guys?"

"We got a little sidetracked. Austin had to piss, and said something about grabbing Lyric a bag of Sour Patch Kids?"

"Ooh, okay." I nodded my head. "You have like...two hours to get here, but we've got shit to do. So hurry!" I instructed.

"Will do. Love you,"

"I love-."

"Dammit, Austin! Stop it!"

And then the line was dead.

I rolled my eyes, and pushed my iPhone back into my top.

"What was that all about?" Emmie giggled.

"Austin had to pee and pick up some sour candy for our love-struck friend." I rolled my eyes, nodding toward Lyric.

"Sour candy?! He got me Sour Patch Kids, right?!"

"Yessssss." I sighed. "That's why they're late."

"Awe! My baby is getting me candy." The newly blond swooned.

"Yeah, isn't that just romantic, Skye?" Ethan fluttered his eyelashes.

"It's the best, Ethan!" He giggled back before hugging the younger boy.

"You guys....are strange." Emmie shook her head at her ex, and my best guy friend.

"They should get married."

"And have children."

"You guys are sick!" Skye stated, crossing his arms while Ethan pretended to puke.

"Not as sick as those kids who are late." Lyle stated, coming up to us. "Karma, is your guitar tuned?"

"Yessss sir!" I stated with a cheeky grin. "I'm just glad that I get to play it tonight."

"Aren't you stoked every time that you get to play?" Colton asked with an eyebrow raised.

"True that." I laughed.

♥♥♥

 

"It's about time that you guys showed up," I heard Aiden playtfully ask FTSK as they came into the venue's dressing room in costumes, polyvore set
"Sorry that it took so long," Austin's sufer voice filled the air. "I got us lost trying to get out of the gas station."

"How can you guys get lost in Dallas?" Colton asked them.

"There are definitely ways," Kyle replied.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Emmie.

She shook her head and laughed before she started toward them. Lyric soon followed her, and I was left in the back, trailing along happily.

"Whoa,"

"Damn,"

"That's what I said."

I laughed at Caleb, Taylor , and Marc's reactions.

"Hey fellas," Emmie chuckled, walking up to Kyle and wrapping her skinny arms around his neck the best way that she could. He grinned from ear to ear, and happily accepted his girl friend's hug. He squeezed her frame, slightly lifting her from the ground.

"You look amazing, baby girl," He cooed to her after setting her back down on the ground. "We're the perfect Narnia couple."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Emmie rolled her eyes. "Disney lovers until the end." She giggled.

"The only way to be," Kyle laughed in agreement.

"Awe...look at Lyric." Austin chuckled. "Decided to go with matching costumes and a blond wig, I see," He winked at her.

Lyric rolled her eyes and picked at his mustache and beard.

"Alright, Scruffy, I get it. Stupid cliché boyfriend and girlfriend thing to do on Halloween, but I say we look cute, dammit... and I happen to love this wig."

"We do look pretty great." Austin admitted and turned toward me. "Is that you, Karma?"

"The one and only." I laughed. "Where's Casper?"

Austin rolled his eyes.

"He's helping Zig set up the merch table, and then he'lll be back in here."

"Always the gentleman," I half-joked.

Jonathan is a sweetheart 97% of the time. It's the other three percent that he doesn't have a clue what I want that bugs the hell out of me. If he asked me to marry him right now, I would in a fucking heart beat...but he won't. He just...doesn't get it. Maybe he's not ready to get married, but we do have a kid already. It would be so easy to just become a family. I don't understand why he's so scared to make a commitment.

"Kay?"

I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and was caught up in his green eyes.

"Hey..." I blushed, and felt myself automatically cover my waist with my arms.

"Wow." Jonathan stated, walking closer to me. "You look...."

"Totally fuckable?" Colton asked with his eyebrows raised. "You're not the only one who's thought it," He added quickly as Jonathan stole a glance at him.

I took a deep breath, and removed my arms, allowing my flesh on my stomach and belly ring to show.

"Awe...thanks guys. Nice to know what you really think of me,"

"You're welcome, Kay." Ethan playfully blew a kiss at me. I took it, and stuck it in my top, the same place where my phone was.

"Okay, new rule," Lyle stated, staring at the five FTSK band members, as Kent quit, and the six members of TD. "No one is allowed to fuck Karma. Not even you, Mr. Cook."

Jonathan's face flushed.

"We didn't even know that you guys were sexually active until Karma showed up with a baby bump," Marc laughed.

"Even then we didn't know," Taylor added with a small laugh. "But when we saw Elena..."

"That part was pretty obvious." Caleb finished for her with a laugh of his own.

Awe...they were dressed up as Cinderella and Prince Charming. How cute!

"She does take after you, Mr. Cook," I mocked.

Hopefully I'll be a Cook one day.

A girl can dream, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! YES!

Comment?!