Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Rosa's

"Karma...wake up,"

I rolled over, and buried my head deeper into my pillow.

"I'm not getting up," I mumbled.

"I think that you are. We've got to pick up Elena."

"Shit." I groaned, and rolled back over. "Hi,"

"Hey," He replied with that charming smile of his. "How are you today?"

"I'm great...and a little hungover."

Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"You drank a lot last night."

"I'm not the only one, Mr. Cook." I smirked. "If I do remember correctly, you were the one pushing me into the room,"

"Yeah, I acted on it. So sue me," He playfully winked at me. "But we've got to leave in two hours to pick up Elena."

"Why did you wake me up?!" I almost shouted.

"Because we have to change, get ready, and eat."

"How about we just eat after picking up Elena, and we could just take showers now?"

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Are you suggesting..."

"That we take a shower together? Yeah, why not?"

"Because I don't think that much would get done..."

"Come on, it gives you a free pass to let your hands roam anywhere." I joked before standing up and walking toward his bathroom door. I was fully aware of my lack of clothing. It just made it harder for him to say no to me.

"Coming," Jonathan squeaked before quickly getting up and following me into the bathroom. He locked the door as I started the water until it got hot. I stepped under and Jonathan followed me. Seconds later I was pressed up against the shower wall with his lips firmly on mine in a passionate kiss.

"I don't think this is techonally called taking a shower," I whispered after he pulled away.

"So?" He whispered back, attaching his lips to my collarbone, sending shivers up and down my spine. I tried my best to focus my thoughts, but it wasn't really working. I couldn't think straight with him doing that. Instead, I kneeded my fingers though his dark brown hair as he sucked on my collar bone. That's definitely going to leave a mark.

Activites continued, and went way further than they should have, but I'm not complaining. Jonathan and I were laying down in the bath part of the shower. Jonathan's head rested on my stomach and the now luke-warm water pouring down over top of us. My hand was tracing light circles into his back. It was silent, except for the water, and the sighs of happiness that came from Jonathan.

"What are you sighing about?" I questioned him.

"You," He answered, removing his head from my stomach and looked at me. "You never stop amazing me. You're a sweatheart, a great mother, a whore in the bedroom, and you're wickedly talented."

I blushed.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, looking away from his green eyes. Jonathan moved so that he was now hovering over me, his face inches apart from me.

"I mean it," He stated seriously. "I've never had this kind of relationship before, and you scare the hell out of me. I know I've said it a trillion times, but it's true."

"At least you can cross sex in the shower off of your bucket list,"

He rolled his eyes, and kissed me deeply before standing up.

"Which reminds me, we should get out of here,"

"Fine..." I groaned before standing up after him. We finished washing each other up, and we stepped out with towels wrapped around us tightly. "We're going to be late,"

"I'll call my parents and see if they'll keep her another night."

I nodded my head and watched as he left the bathroom to go to the bedroom to call his mom. I took the time to look at myself in the mirror. Despite being in the shower, my hair was unrulely. I rolled my eyes and sighed contently.

"What did they say?" I asked as he came back into the bathrooom.

"I didn't have to call," He laughed. "Apparently Kyle called my mom and told her about our previous activities. She was more than willing to keep Lena."

"Okay, good." I smiled before kissing his lips lightly. I walked back into the bathroom, and I took off my towel. "What do you want to do today?"

"You," Jonathan slightly smirked.

I turned to look at him, and he already dropped his towel, and pushed me down on the bed.

"I don't understand how you could do what we did in the shower and still want more."

"I'm a guy," He shrugged his shoulders before attacking my lips with his again.

 

*

 

"I'm sooooo tired." I whinned as we walked into his kitchen.

"Sorry," He chuckled from behind me.

"We all can't be Entergizer bunnies, Jonathan." I replied sarcastically.

"You love it." Jonathan retorted.

"I do...sometimes," I agreed as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Cereal?"

"I'm all out," He pouted after he checked his cabnit's. "How about I take you out instead?"

"Rosa's?"

"Rosa's," Jonathan agreed his an adorable smile.

"Okay!" I giggled. "Let me go get ready."

"Just hurry."

"I will, baby." I replied, kissing his lips lightly, and then I walked back into his room. I found some jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of shoes I've left over here before. I quickly put them on, and walked back out to Jonathan.

"That was quicker than I actually thought it would take you,"
"I know. I'm shocked myself." I laughed before I slipped on his Love Everyone hoodie and we walked out of his house. Jonathan opened his truck door for me, always the gentleman, and then we were on our way to eat. His hand slipped into mine as he drove the Texas roads.

"I love you,"

A small blush found it's way up to my cheeks, and a smile to my lips.

"I love you, Jonathan."

"I know," He chuckled at me. "It's getting closer to our three year anniversary."

"It is, isn't it?" I laughed as I realized he was right. "Time goes by fast."

"It sure did,"

"Elena's getting so big too," I pointed out.

"She'll be three in six months."

"I know," I giggled. "And our three year is next month."

"Actually it's this month, darlin'." He pointed out. "Today is the first of November,"

"Ooh yeah.... that's what happens when we spend most of the day in the bedroom,"

"Not my fault..."

"I'm pretty sure it is." I giggled. "Lyle called me the other day for tour."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "We just got out of the studio, and he wants us to line up a spring tour starting in March."

"That's awesome," Jonathan laughed and pulled into the parking lot. "We got an offer to tour with Good Charlotte."

"No way!" I nearly yelled. "Baby! That's fucking fantastic!"

"I know," Jonathan chuckled. "Come on, let's go inside."

"Okay," I giggled. He got out and started walking toward the door, leaving me out in his car. "What the fuck?" I whispered before jumping out of his truck.

"What took so long?" He half-joked.

"Um... I was checking my hair." I quickly lied, finding a reason to tell him why I was still in his truck other than the fact he didn't open the door for me. I mean, that was the truth, but I didn't want him to know that. Jonathan, however, did open the door for me and we walked in. The smell of taco's hit me, and I smiled. This was where our first date was. I was excited to be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie