Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

You Make Me So Hot

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, opening up my front door only to be face to face with Jonathan.
"Can we please talk?"
"I really honestly don't want to hear it, Jonathan. I'm beyond livid right now."
"I at least owe you an explination."
"That's right, you do owe me an fucking amazing apology."
"Can I at least come in?"
"Sure...." I whispered, moving out of the way of the door way. Jonathan walked into the house, and I shut the door behind him. He walked over and sat on the couch. I crossed my arms but he patted the spot beside of him. I gave in and sat down beside him. He sighed heavily.
"Revenge." He whispered, looking down. "I'm not proud of it, but it's true."
"What..."
"Karma, if you haven't noticed...you're sort of a bitch. A big one at that. But...I love you. I love you with all of my heart. I've loved you for three years now. When you selpt with John and Alex...I forgave you....but I wanted you to know how it felt..."
I chewed on the inside of my cheek, understanding what he was trying to say. I knew Jonathan inside and out, and I knew that he was feeling insanely guilty.
"So that's why you've been so distant? Because you've felt guilty?" I questioned, looking at him in the green eyes.
He nodded, and for the first time, I've noticed how horrible he looked. His eyes were puffy and he looked like he hadn't slept in days.
"I feel soooo guilty." He said, tears finally flowing over his eyes. I slipped myself into his arms, holding him as he cried.
You know he feels bad when Jonathan cries. I loved him, and it killed me to see him so freaking hurt.
"It's okay. I forgive you," I whispered into his ear. "Just...let's stop doing this to each other, okay? I can't take it."
"Me either. I love you, Karma."
"I love you, Jonathan." I admitted. "But should I honestly forgive you? You really screwed me over, you know that right?" I asked, pulling away, but still staying close to him.
He huffed.
"I know."
"I didn't even know that my child was being subjected to you cheating right in front of her eyes. That hurts me worse than you actually cheating."
"I shouldn't have done that," He said, avoiding eye contact with me.
"No, you shouldn't have." I agreed. I sighed heavily. "Stay with me tonight? I haven't been able to sleep good at all."
He chuckled.
"Me either." He agreed, slipping his hand into mine. "You guys are doing like a mini-tour across Texas, right?"
I nodded.
"Yeah. You should come with us. Elena doesn't like tour so she's staying with my mom for like a week."
Jonathan laughed.
"Did Janelle fly in?"
"Yeah." I laughed. "She's staying at the Holiday Inn in Dallas."
"Figures." He chuckled. "But I would love to come with you."
"That's all I ask." I smiled at him. "Come to the bedroom? I'm sleepy and I don't really want to watch a movie in the living room."
"Okay, baby." He replied. We stood up and walked toward my bedroom. I went ahead and laid down while Jonathan went to the DVD rack. "Beauty and The Beast?"
"Yes, please?" I smiled sleepily at him.
"I know you too well," He chuckled and put on the DVD.
"Hurryyyy!" I complained. "I'm really cold, Casper."
"I'm coming back, Wendy."
I sat up on my elbows.
"Wendy?"
"Yeah," He laughed. "Like Casper Meets Wendy? Wendy was a witch, and you're a bitch. Get it?"
"Ha ha. How funny," I rolled my eyes. "Just join me, okay?"
"I'm coming." He chuckled.
Jonathan started the movie and crawled into the bed with me. As soon as his arms were wrapped around my body, and sighed. I finally felt the best I have felt since I stormed out of his house. At least we resolved some sort of problems that we have. I know that we have a lot, but we have this out of the way. I'm just glad that this break-up only lasted 24 hours instead of six months.

*

"Jonathan, get your shit into the freaking van!" I yelled at my boyfriend.
He rolled his eyes and grabbed his duffle bag, and heading toward the van. He kissed me on the way, earing a few eye rolls from my friends.
That suck up.
"Isn't going to helppppp." Called after him.
"Whatever, Wendy."
"Right back at you, Casper." I rolled my eyes.
Lyric was hugging Austin for what seemed like forever.
"Lyric...we have to goooo!" Colton whinned.
"Dude, shut up," She shouted back at him. Lyric finally pulled away from Austin and kissed his lips lightly. "I love you,"
"I love you to. We'll be there in a few hours, okay? Right before the show. We might miss the first two bands, but I will be there for you, okay?"
"Okay." She nodded and accepted another kiss from Austin before joing me and Jonathan. His arm was warpped around me, tucking me saftly into his side. "Where in the world is Emmie?"
"Making out with Kyle." Jonathan chuckled.
"EMILY!" I shouted.
Her and Kyle quickly pulled away.
"I'm coming!" She shouted, kissing Kyle for a few more minutes.
Fucking flirt.
"That's what he said." I mumbled.
"Grosssss." Lyric laughed.
"You're such a guy sometimes." Jonathan shook his head.
"You love me and you know it, dammit,"
"That's very true."
"In the van!" Skye stated loudly. We all go into the van, and Lyle was driving.
"Where is the first show?" Ethan asked.
"In Austin."
"Fun!" Lyric and Emmie stated at the same time.
I let my eyes droop closed and waited until we got there.
After the long drive, we stopped at a gas station to change for the preformance. We didn't have time to actually change in a dressing room in the venue, considering that there wasn't a dressing room.
"What should I wear?" I asked the girls while they changed in the dressing room.
"I don't know."
"That cute bustier top!" Lyric stated.
"The black one? With what kind of bottoms?"
"Shorts, duh," Emmie replied with a slight giggle. "Here, I'll pick them out,"
"Oh Lord. Please help me." I joked lightly.
Emmie continued to dig for clothes for me, and Lyric finished getting dressed.
"Here, put these on," She tossed some clothes at me.
After we all were ready, we walked back out of the gas station. The little girls and their mothers looked at us oddly but we paid no attention. After we jumped back into the van, Lyle drove off. Jonathan was sleeping soundly beside me. I laughed lightly and shook my head.
"Okay, Get ready for warm-ups, Vocal," Lyle stated, calling me by the band nick-name.
"Gotcha." I replied.
Lyle put in a warm-up cd, easliy allowing me to tune my voice. I started the warm up's and Jonathan woke up. He smiled as he watched me sing silly tongue twisters and sing scales.
"That's good. We already have the opening bands doing sound check for your instruments. We need you guys to get in there before the whole show starts...okay?"
"Okay," TD, and Jonathan replied.
I was ready for this concert.
*

"You guys are crazy tonight!" I stated, just finishing jumping all around the stage. "So...we're going to play you guys a new song." I stated, knowing that FTSK was standing behind us.
"This song is kind of sexual, don't you think, Skye?" Colton asked.
"Definitely is." Skye nodded in agreement.
I laughed.
"You guys are soooo funny! Butttt it's totally sexual." I rolled my eyes. "Who's ready to get Hot in here?" I asked. The fans went wild.
"Karma, per chance, did you really write this about a certian sick kid?" Emmie asked from the keyboard.
"Of course I did! This one is to my boyfriend. Jonathan makes me Hot." I laughed.
Of course the kids screamed, and I looked over at Jonathan. He was saking his head.
(Hot- Avril Lavigne)

Ah, ah ah
You're so good to me baby, baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud

Now you're in, and you can't get out

[Chorus]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me baby, baby
You're so good to me baby, baby

I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places you've never been
And I can make you say everything that you've never said
And I will let you do anything again and again

Now you're in, and you can't get out

[Chorus]

Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go
Ooh, yeah yeah

[Chorus X2]

You're so good

I danced around the stage as I sang, even more so than I normally do. I messed around with Skye and Colton like normally, but the ass shaking was definitely amplified. I even playfully waved Jonathan over, of course he shook his head, clearly embarrassed with me openly admitting to writing a sexual type of song about it.
"Karma's a whore in the bedroom, obviously." Ethan joked, and Lyric beat her drums for a minute.
"Ha! Wouldn't you love to know,"
"Baby don't tease me." Ethan replied sarcastically.
"I'm a lady, dammit."
"Sure you are, Karma." Emmie giggled.
"You're not any better."
"Whatever."
"Hey, we're looking for a new bass and keyboard player. Sign up at the merch tent after the show!" I yelled.
"And we're going to play a few old favorites now."
This concert was so much fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo Rae Marie