Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

Upcoming Tour

"What a song," Jonathan stated the second we stepped into the dressing room.
"I try," I shrugged.
Kyle chuckled and shook his head at me.
"You looked like you were having fun out there."
"Always," Emmie smiled, kissing him softly.
"You guys are sooooo gross!" Austin compained, latching his hand on to Lyric's.
"And you two aren't?"
"You make me so hot..." I sang and Lyric laughed.
"Of course I make you hot." She winked.
"Baby don't tease me," I joked back. "But I do have to talk to this lovely boy who makes me hot," I nodded toward Jonathan.
"Got it," They nodded and filled out of the room.
"What do you want to talk about?" He questioned.
"Us, obviously." I rolled my eyes playfully. "But I want to make sure that you understand that we're not going right back into our relationship like last time,"
"We aren't?"
"No, we aren't." I confirmed. "We can date and we can date other people, but please leave sex out of it?"
"I'm not that guy Karma."
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Anyway....I just want to take it slow, okay?"
"I can do it that," He smiled and then he kissed my cheek sweetly. "And I promise that no one will meet Elena,"
"That's all I ask." I smiled and hugged him tightly around the neck. "Let's get back to the van,"
"Okay," Jonathan chuckled, linking hands with me, and we walked out of the dressing room and back to the van. Jonathan got in and waited for me when I was called. I turned around and saw Lyle running toward the van.
"We have to talk about upcoming tour."
"Can't we at a band meeting?"
"Everyone rather you choose."
"Whyyyyyy?"
"Because they really don't care."
"What do you need me to do?" I questioned.
"Well we're putting together a summer tour and I want to know what opening bands TD wants to play,"
I thought for a few minutes.
"I've got some ideas..."
<3

*One monthed later. Now December*

"10:15 flight to Maryland now boarding."
I smiled over at Jonathan, and he laughed.
"I can't believe that Alex is getting married." He randomly stated.
I rolled my eyes, but led Emmie, Kyle, Lyric, Austin, Jonathan, Lyle, Aiden, Skye, Colton, and Ethan toward the gate. I was really excited to go to the wedding. Alex is a close friend of mine, they were all like little brothers to us, so seeing him get married is a huge step for him. I really hoped that Jonathan got my hint about an engagement ring too. But I doubt that will happen. Jonathan and I aren't even officially back together yet. We're just 'casually dating'. We're allowed to date other people. And he takes that option sometimes. I've been looking around for another guy, but Jonathan's it. I just want him. The flight was long, and when we finally got back
"Momma, where are we going?"
"We're going to go see uncle Alex."
"Lex!" She giggled in my arms.
Jonathan shook his head and laughed. After we all arrived at our hotel, we all got settled in. Jonathan, Elena, and myself all shared a room together.
"I'm going to text Jack and let him know that we're here,"
"Okay," I laughed. "The wedding is tomorrow, right?"
"Right." Jonathan laughed.
"Momma, when do I get to see Lexi?"
"Later baby,"
"Okay." She giggled and attempted to get up on the bed. I rolled my eyes and helped my little girl up before I turned on the tv to Disney for her to watch.
"I'm going to go hang out with Jack for a little bit," Jonathan stated, coming back into the room.
"When will you be back?"
"A couple of hours. It's just Jack. Taylor and Caleb are hanging with Liz."
"Okay," I smiled, and stood on my tip toes for another kiss. It was short and sweet."
"I'll see you later."
"Byeeeee," I giggled as he walked over to Elena. He kissed her forehead and walked out of the hotel room. "It's just you and me, Kido."
"Okay, mommy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally posted another chapter :)

xoxo Rae Marie