Is This Love?

- Attitude

Destiny got up super early to go look around her new school. She picked out a strapless purple baby doll shirt , with some black skinnies , & purple high heels , she deiced to wear her hair in its natural curls . After she checked her appearance , she walked down stairs to notice her uncle had already left , " Great" she muttered to herself . Soon she left and went to her car & left for school .

Edward was driving to pick up Bella. He got out the car to get Bella he knocked on the door then a few minutes later a Angry looking Bella answered the door , "Whats wrong" Edward soft husky voice asked , "Nothing just take me to school " she spat at him , they got in the car and was off to school after minutes of unbearable silence Bella said "I'm going to La Push after lunch" , startled Edward said " um no your not Bella its dangerous i refuse you to" , " oh well im going" she spat , " whats been up with you and your attitude ? " he rudely said , Bella snapped her head towards him and said " nothing just drive" .

Edward was shocked at Bella's attitude , he never heard her like this and her going to La Push made Edward wanna go insane but he's not gonna worry about it , he just hope she wont do nothing stupid .

Destiny stood outside the school by her car , look through her bag for her lip gloss "oh my god really i cant find shit" she said out loud to herself , while looking she felt a flash of wind go past her , she look to see three nice cars . Then she stared in awe at how beautiful they all were , they all looked the same. Destiny jumped as one of the girls slammed the car door , that girl looked different than the rest of them like she was . . . regular & they were different.

Destiny went back looking in her bag , then she feels a bump on her shoulder which makes her drop her bag & almost falls , " Really " Destiny shouted as she gains her composer to see the girl who slammed the car door , " whatever" the girl spat , "Your a newbie anyway you wont last 10 minutes here , you look like your to stuck up to talk to anyone go back where you came from" she added walking back in the school , Destiny opened her mouth to say something but shook her head , she was gonna cry but though that was just the opinion of one person .

Edward watched the whole thing with Bella & some new girl , Bella looked like she hurt the girls feelings, Edward couldn't stop staring at the girl she was beautiful in his eyes , he wanted to talk to her & comfort her , but Bella. He sighed

Destiny locked her car and looked over at the beautiful people and stood out the most. Tall , built , dark golden , eyes, pale , just plain beautiful . She felt her knees go weak from looking at him , she just couldn't stop staring , he was beyond everything she want in a boy.

Edward turned to look at her one more time just to see her looking at her , she gasped and looked away , he smiled

Something about her attracted him to her , and he wanted to know what .
♠ ♠ ♠
(: