Is This Love?

- Used

Edward was happy on how 5th period went , then his mind traveled off to Bella. He couldn't believe her .

Destiny was walking to her car to see that jock in 5th period by her car , "hello" she said with a raised eyebrow , he smirked & said " hey" , they were talking for a few , Destiny eyes traveled to Edward's car , she saw the girl that bumped her talking. She was surprised Edward didn't notice her. Then she saw the girl look at her & gave her a evil look , Edward saw her and just stared at Destiny. Then her heart sank when the girl kissed him , he didn't move he just kissed back .

"So can you" , said the jock which name is John , "Sorry can i what" she replied peeling her eyes off Edward , " come to La Push tonight , with me & a few friends please: he said smiling , she sighed and said "I'll see , can i call you and tell you if i can" , he smirked & nodded , hugging her tight , and walking to his car . She looked at Edward one more time & sighed .

"Maybe i was wrong about him , men are something else" she said to herself , while driving out of the school

Bella smirked as she saw that girls car leave , "Edward who is that girl she kept looking at you funny" she asked like she cared , Edward sighed and said "Shes the new student Destiny , the one you bumped into today"

Edward was worried about Destiny, he knew she saw the kiss. He wonder what she and the guy was talking about obviously he has a thing for her. Edward wanted to see Destiny's house and she how she lived . Alice smiled at Edward when he walked in the house " What" he asked , she smiled and said , " Your gonna fall for Destiny " , he sighed " what about Bella" , "dont worry do what makes you happy brother" she said walking up the stairs . He knew she was right but he was nervous of the outcome .

Destiny sat in her living room talking to Brandon on the phone about her brother , soon be was rushed off the phone to help a patient. She sighed she never felt so stressed out in her life , she tryed contacting her mom and dad but of course they didnt answer. She ran her fingers through her hair. She sighed as she got up & took a shower & got ready for bed

Her thoughts stayed on Edward & why he was talking to her like he was single & free , she wanted him and she felt as though he didnt want her , she felt kinda . . . used

Edward walked into his room thinkin about how he think Destiny feels. He shakes his head & lays in his bed wanting Destiny.
♠ ♠ ♠
- sorry if this one sucks /: