Is This Love?

- Taken Away

They were driving in silence then he asked in anger "Did he hurt you" , she sighed "No , he was just mad" she answered , "At?" he asked , she looked at him and said "You , he don't like you , now Edward , does Bella know your picking me up and stuff i highly doubt she like this"

Edward sighed he didn't want to talk about Bella , he wanted to talk about her or possibly even them and their future but Bella was in the way , & he hated that , Destiny didn't mean to sound bitchy or straight forward she just don't wanna be his side piece , if that was the case she didn't want to be any part of him.

"What are You thinking about" she asked him

"want the truth"

"Very much so" she said curious ,

he sighed and said "Well i'm thinking about you , and how when you came , i ... i.. was happy your beautiful , and no i'm not saying none of this cause we are alone i'll tell everyone , your a good soul , and much more , im thinking about how life would be with you"

She smiled , then frowned "What about Bella , I've only been here 5 days yet you feel all of this with a girlfriend , Edward i'm not a side piece if Bella's in the way or anything , then dont make me like you like this , i don't wanna be hurt i wanna live in Forks and be happy , but nothings going right , your a good person , i love your personality , your freaking gorgeous look at you , your family is nice , your perfect ! , but why me ? im nobody , im just a regular chick , i have problems on problems on problems , i may look pretty and have an award winning smile , but there's always a painful story behind a gorgeous smile , Edward what do YOU want , not any one , not me , not Bella , YOU"

He was taken away with her words . He knew she was right , he wanted to know what she mean by problems ,

" i want you " he said after moments of silence

"Edward make it happen then" she said

They pulled up to her house , she sighed , "he's still not home , you want to come in" she offered , he nodded & said "Just so i know your safe"

Edward walked in to a big house with pictures , & paintings on the wall , the paintings caught his eye , she giggled "I painted those" she said walking next to him , he smiled at her creativity and said "really your great"

They sat down on the couch ; "So tell me about your self " Edward said smiling , " Like what " she said raising up getting comfortable , "Everything"

She smiled ; "Well im originally from California , my birthday is valentines day , i live with my uncle , him and my three brothers are my world i love them more than life its self . my parents well they didn't want me anymore so they gave me up my uncle was nice enough to take me in he was furious with them so we moved out here to empty Forks , its nice" she said sighing at the end

"What about you" she asked before he could question her , "There's nothing really , I'm from here , Carlisle & Esme adopted me along with my other siblings and here i am" he said hating the fact he has to lie to her , she knew he was hiding something but left it alone .

She put her hand on his cheek he was so cold , she shivered a little & whispered "Your so cold" , he chuckled then smirked he licked his lips , he was somewhat nervous being that close to her ; She don't what came over her but she kissed him , with as much passion in her body , Edward was shocked yet kissed back with force and passion , he wanted to deepen the kiss but slowly pulled away ,

"im sorry" she said sighing

"Don't be , it was lovely" he said pecking her lips

He soon had to go , he wanted her to get some sleep she went to sleep with a smile her face and her heart swell up

& he would be going home think of ways to officially make her his
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & read my Jacob story and tell me what you think (: