Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Hiding from the facts.

Image

Pulling up into my driveway was like showing up in the middle of a battlefield. I knew I was going to get it. Yeah I was old enough to make my own decisions but that didn't matter when you had a family like mine.

Oli grabbed my hand as we walked to my door.

"I'm propa scared." He said causing me to laugh, "oh so we're both in the same boat?"

"Always have been yeah?" He said with a grin and I held onto his hand tightly before opening the door.

"Well, look who decided to come home!" Jared said from the couch which caused everyone that was here to find there way to the living room.

"Oli!" Zane, my little brother said coming in from the kitchen.

"Hey little man." He said messing up Zane's hair with a smile.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Bren said storming in from the kitchen and I rolled my eyes. He was only 2 years older than me but you would have thought it was by 10.

"Lanuage!" Mom snapped at him and she looked at me and Oli with a grin. Clearly Dean talked to her. Thank god.

"I'm sure you were behind this." Bren said glaring at Oli and Oli rolled his eyes.

"Bren! Leave him alone!" My mom said loudly.

"He probably was..." Jared said nodding.

"He was not. Leave him alone." I said as the front door opened and Dean walked in.

"Have no fear. Dean is here." He said with a smile.

"Oye my lil sista." He said hugging me from the side.

"Oli." He said patting his shoulder causing Bren and Jared to look at him insanely.

"What? Kid's a good kid. Maybe you two should give the lad a chance! He's been in our bloody lives forever and apparently he isn't going anywhere." he said causing a grin to hit Oli's lips. Probably because finally someone was on his side beside me and my 5 year old brother.

Bren mumbled before walking away and Jared glared at Dean like he had three heads.

"Who are you?" Jared finally said and Dean rolled his eyes before turning back to me and Oli.

"I didn't kill Ben you'll be surprised to know, But Bren and Jared threatened him enough that I'm sure seeing a picture of you will terrify him."

I sighed, "just great..."

"Be happah cause I want ta kill him..." Oli mumbled and Dean raised his eyebrows like, 'Yep see. He got it easy.'

"Did you have fun in London?" Dean asked and Jared was still staring at him like he was from space.

"What?!" Dean asked loudly.

"Why the hell are you being so nice it's bloody creeping me out!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled Oli to the couch so we could sit down.

"Oh Oli did take me to see Wizard of Oz!" I said excitedly to my mom and Oli shook his head with a grin.

"Like a play?" Jared asked making a face.

"Yeah..."

"He's turned into a girl."

"How you have a girlfriend I'll never know." Dean said causing me to laugh.

"He's not a girl. He's sweet." I said defensively and Oli laughed, "that doesn't make this arguement any betta..."

"So did you two decide you were meant to be on this trip?" Mom asked and I felt my cheek redden.

"Mom!"

"What?!"

Oli laughed and I buried my face into Oli's shirt causing her to laugh.

"Maria." She said seriously and I looked up at her.

"Why did you not tell me about Ben?"

The room got quiet at that and even Bren walked in.

I shrugged as Oli wrapped his arm around me to comfort me.

"I didn't tell anyone Mom."

"You told Oli. No offense." She said looking at him and he gave her a nod as if he understood.

"Yeah because I knew if I told you then they would be over dramatic and kill him that night and Oli, although he was like that he's one person and I calmed him down."

"Although, if I ever see him out I'll murda him." Oli said calmly and I hit him lightly.

She sighed, "I'm just sorry that happened to you..."

"It's not your fault."

"It's my fault because I'm around her every day and didn't notice anyfing." Oli said softly.

"Oh my gosh. It's no ones fault but mine!"

"It's Ben's fault." Dean spoke up.

"And to think you all liked him and not Oli." She said looking at Jared who crossed his arms and looked at th ground.

She gave a smile before getting up and walking back to the kitchen as Zane ran back to the living room from upstairs.

"I on the other hand have always liked Oli better." I said shrugging and Dean laughed, "Yeah he's not so bad."

"Oh fanks." Oli said chuckling.

"Yeah maybe you two should date." Bren said smirking before chasing Zane outside.

"Oh my gosh. Can we leave?" I asked embarrassed now. Oli laughed, "Oh, No. Let them continue..."

"Why not M? You two act like it." Dean said agging it on.

I groaned and Oli wrapped his arms around me as he laughed.

"Awe. We'd be propa lovely togetha." He said kissing my jaw causing my heart to beat wildly. Was this him still trying to embarrass me or the truth?

"I hate you." I mumbled pulling his arms from me and he laughed as I went to find my mom.

"What are you cooking?"

"Soup."

I nodded and leaned against the counter.

"So, did you have a good trip?"

"Yeah. I really needed that. Oli took me to a concert and then that play it was fun." I said with a smile.

She nodded, "He really cares bout you."

"I think so anyways."

"I think he fancies you." She said with a grin.

"What? No. Not like that anyways."

"You sure?"

"Well I mean, no...I don't know..." I said shrugging.

"Do you?" She asked and I watched her stir the soup she was cooking.

She looked up at me after a few seconds of silence.

"I thought you always have if were being honest." She said and I bit my lip. Ok. Maybe I did have feelings for Oli, but how could I not?

She gave me a knowing smile before leaving me with my thoughts.

Before I could leave the kitchen arms wrapped around me.

"Does this mean I have ta give yeh back now?" Oli asked softly and I laughed, "I assume so."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You should! We've been together non stop for like a week."

"But I don't..." he said holding onto me tightly as my back hit his chest.

"Can I not keep you?" He asked softly against my skin causing goosebumps to appear. He kissed my neck as his hand ran up my arm gently.

"Yeah." I fumbled out.

"That's sweet of yeh." He whispered with a grin as he kissed my cheek.

"I've gotta get goin though. I reallah need ta do some shit for drop dead before Tom kills meh." He said removing his arms from me and I turned to face him with a frown.

Strangely I didn't want him to go.

"Ok."

He smiled, "I'm sure yeh wll see me tomorrow."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you." I said softly into his shirt.

"I love yeh too darlin'. I'm glad yeh had fun wif meh."

I nodded and looked up at him. He kissed my forehead, "see yeh lata."

I sadly let him go and he kissed my cheek before leaving me alone.

I walked into the living room as he closed the front door behind him.

"He fancies yeh." Dean said with a grin and I looked over at him, "Huh?"

"The boy likes you."

"No he doesn't."

"No bloke takes a girl to see a play! I don't care how good of friends they are. I wouldn't even take mom to one!" Jared said.

"He was just..."

"He is just in love with you and wants to impress you." Dean said chuckling.

I glared at him and crossed my arms, "does not..."

"Yeah he does." Mom said chiming in.

"Oh whatever. I'm going to my room. I'm sore because i went ice skating today."

"Oli take you? Wow. He's becoming a twat."

"Shut up Jared!" I yelled as I went to my room a bit tired.

I fell onto my bed with a sigh.

A part of me wished they were right about Oli but I just didn't see it.

I knew how I felt though and right now I was missing him which was ridiculous because it hadn't even been ten minutes.

My mom was right.

I love him and not in the way he thinks.

Now what do I do about that?!

I sighed and placed my hand over my face.

Nothing. I couldn't do anything about it.

After I ate with my family and went back to my room to get ready for bed I found myself missing Oliver even more and I picked up my phone to text him. I was pathetic.

'miss you. :('

'I won't lie, I miss you too...'

'Come stay the night! :)'

'I don't know if I should.'

'Pwease? :( you can come in the front door and not pay.'

'Haha. How could I turn that down?'

'So you'll come! :)'

'Yeah. I will.'

'I mean, if you want to...'

'Hahaha. Oh, now you ask that! But of course I want to see you. I'll be there soon.'

My heart picked up speed at his simple text and I opened my door quietly to see if everyone was in bed by now.

The lights were off so I crept out of my room and down the stairs so I could let Oli in.

I swear it was like I was 15 sneaking someone in.

Oli only lived a street over so it wouldn't take him long. I stared out the window until I saw his car which he parked across the street. We had mastered this in high school.

Once he reached my yard I opened the door. A smile hit his lips as he reached my porch.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in, locking the door behind us. We crept to my room in silence and once in I closed the door behind us.

"Miss meh huh?" He asked with a smile as he fell onto my bed. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"No." I mumbled laying beside him buring my face into his shirt taking in the smell of him.

"Well, I missed yeh..." he whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"Aweee."

He chuckled and I smiled as I looked up at him.

"My brothers now want me to like marry you."

"Well did yeh tell him we were already plannin that?"

"Oh crap. No. I always forget."

"No worries. I told Matty..."

"Did not."

"Did so."

I glared at him not believing him and he laughed, "Well not exactly but he knows..."

"You're ridiculous."

"Yeh say that now, but it is gonna happen." He said kissing my cheek.

I sighed and relaxed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"So yeh wanted meh ta come ova so yeh could sleep on meh?" He asked softly as he played with my hair.

"I said I missed you."

He chuckled, "oh yeh meant yeh miss sleepin wif meh?"

"No. I missed you in general." I mumbled.

I heard him kick his shoes off and he adjusted himself underneath me before pulling the cover over me.

"We aren't normal yeh know?"

I laughed and looked up at him, "I never claimd we were."

He chuckled and leaned up kissing my nose.

"Get some sleep, doll."

"So you're staying?"

"Maria, when have I ever came over late and just visited?" He asked.

"Stop being a smart ass..."

He laughed and kissed my cheek as he pulled me to him.

"Sweet dreams my love." He whispered as I closed my eyes.

I was going to figure out a way to find out how he feels if it was the last thing I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments and subscribing. :)