Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Dear Maria, count me in.

Image

This was the first morning I woke up at Maria's without the help of her brothers.

It was a strange feeling and I actually sat up and surveyed the room to check for anything strange. Once I realized I in fact was safe I laid back down and snuggled against Maria.

This was the only time I liked mornings. The mornings I woke up next to her. It was stupid, I know, but true. I liked watching her sleep as the sun came in through her window and lit her face just right. I especially liked how she would cuddle into my chest like I imagined she would if we were together. Those were thoughts that if they were verbally told would get me made fun of by the guys. That's why I'd keep this to myself.

I ran my tattooed finger down her soft cheek. Perfect is what she was. If such a thing existed, it was her.

I let my thumb graze her lip gently. I wonder what it was like to kiss her. I bet her lips were as soft as her skin and I bet she kissed as gentle as she was. The thought alone made me dizzy...

Maybe I should ask her.

Yeah... Imagine that. Hey Maria, can I kiss you?...yeah. no.

Of course that got me thinking of what would happen if I just did it. Maybe she'd kiss me back...

I sighed and stared at her. How come I was such a coward when it came to her?

I ran my fingers up her arm lightly. All I know is my thoughts were going to drive me mad.

It came down to one thing.

I had to tell her or try to move on and the last one I didn't like to think about. Then again, if I didn't do either of those I'd have to watch her move on with Matt and wasn't that worse?

I sighed and kissed her forehead. I was going to have grey hair if I kept worrying about this.

"Why must you wake me up every time you wake up?" She mumbled.

If she only knew...

"Cause I don't like layin' here bored."

She giggled into my shirt and I ran my hand into her hair.

"Hey M?" I whispered nervously, knowing that what I was going to ask was going to sound stupid, but I didn't care anymore.

"Mhm?"

"Yeh eva fought bout bein wif meh?" I asked hoping she wouldn't look at me because I'd lose my nerve.

On a split decision I decided to take an Oliver approach. The confident Oliver that every other bird saw not the boy I was around her.

"Yeah..." she whispered ino my shirt and my stomach filled with butterflies.

"Yeah?" I choked out stupidly.

She nodded and I managed to speak again, "what yeh fink bout?"

"Just us being together duh." She said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled, "no, but I mean, what bout us bein' togetha?"

"I mean, what do you want me to tell you?" She asked falling onto her own pillow.

"I dunno...juss what yeh fink bout..." I mumbled as I played with her fingers this wasn't going as planned.

"I think about how you're stupid some times like right now..."

I smiled, "well that is true, but continue."

"And I think about how I hope Ben gets ran over eventually."

"Likewise." I said with a laugh.

"And I think about how cute your laugh is."

"Is not." I mumbled feeling myself blush. I had no chance at staying arrogant around her.

"Yeah it is..." she said as she propped herself up and faced me with a grin.

"Oh. And how cute you are in a cardigan..."

I laughed, "go figure." I said rolling my eyes.

She smiled before leaning in and pecking my nose.

"Well, I fink yeh cuta in my cardigan." I mumbled as her lips moved to my cheek making me nervous. I moved my arm that was propping me up causing me to fall back onto my pillow and her to fall on top of me.

She laughed and a grin hit my lips as her hair fell around us.

"I don't fink I've eva told yeh this, but yeh beautiful." I whispered as I stared into her eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she looked away from me.

"Yeh are." I added before kissing her cheek softly as I brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Wanna know what I fink?" I asked boldly as she relaxed against me and laid her head on my chest.

"Sure. Humor me." She said with a grin as I ran the back of my hand down her cheek.

"I fink that yeh are beautiful no matta what yeh say, I also hope Ben gets ran ova or stabbed, I'm not picky on that topic and well, I have fought bout us bein togetha, then again we are gonna get married."

She grinned, "but when?"

"Wheneva yeh fall in love wif meh." I said seriously.

"Oh you sound so confident."

"I am. Yeh gonna fall in love wif meh. It's gonna happen some day, if it hasn't already." I said with fake confidence even though I felt close to an heart attack.

She laughed, "like I'd tell you."

"Yeh should so I can know when I need ta ask yeh ta marry me!"

"Doesn't that mean you'd have to fall in love with me too?" She asked as she looked down at me with a smile.

"Like i'd tell yeh." I teased as I propped myself up to kiss her nose.

"Are you in love with me Oliver? I mean, I can see how that would happen." She said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Maybeh I am sweetie, but yeh won't know until I know."

"That isn't fair."

"Yes it is! Yeh won't be askin' meh ta marry yeh and I need ta know when yeh ready!"

"Just whenever you want to you can."

I raised my eyebrow, "is that yeh sayin yeh love meh?"

"Like i'd tell you..."

I think that was now our saying.

I rolled my eyes, "Then how would I know yeh'd say yes?"

"That's the joy of it."

"I'd ratha know now..."

"Why would you want to marry me anyways?" She asked laughing as she got off the bed.

"Cause...why wouldn't I?" I askd sitting up and running my hand through my hair.

"Because you don't like how I don't hang my clothes up."

"Yeah that bothas meh..." I mumbled surveying her room.

"And you hate that I eat cheeseburgers."

"It's unhealthy for yeh and yeh killin' an animal!" I responded defending my logic.

"and you always get mad at me because I'm chatty at night."

"Um, that's cause people sleep at night and yeh wanna chat my bloody ear off!"

"I haven't done that lately..."

"I know. It's been propa lovely."

She glared at me and I grinned, "I love all those fings bout yeh Maria, plus if that's tha worst yeh got I wanna take yeh before anyone else gets yeh."

"So you want me because if you figure I'm the worst and you can handle it you mine as well have me?"

"No. I want yeh cause I'm confident I can't find anyone betta than yeh." I said moving from the bed to in front of her.

"What happens when you find a girl you actually fall in love with?"

A grin hit my lips, "I already have." I whispered placing my hand on her cheek.

"Who?" She asked her eyebrows knitting together as if I was hiding a secret from her.

I couldn't help but laugh at how protective she got and how silly she'd feel once I told her it was her.

"Stop laughing." She mumbled and I pulled her to me.

"Oh how I love yeh so bloody much." I whispered closing my eyes as I touched my forehead to hers.

"Wanna know who it is?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist securely.

"Not anymore."

A grin hit my lips before I pressed them to her forehead.

Before I could tell her that the mystery girl was in fact her. The door to her bedroom opened and Zane stood in the doorway.

"Oh hey buddy." I said with a grin.

"You know you're not suppose to stand that close to girls. They have cooties..." Zane said seriously.

"What?! Why didn't yeh tell meh before?!" I asked removing my arms from Maria dramatically.

Maria smirked as she crossed her arms.

"I thought boys had cooties." Maria stated and Zane shook his head no, "No. Girls."

"Yeah I fink I heard somefin bout that before. Didn't believe it..." I said causing Maria to roll her eyes.

"Oh it's real! Billy at school sat next to Maggie and, and she kissed him and he got cooties!" Zane so seriously his eyes wide causing me to chuckle.

"Oh no. I must have them then because yeh sista kisses meh all tha time." I said shrugging.

"Oh no!" He groaned like my life was ending. Maria laughed from beside me.

"Yeah, but yeh know what Zane? Sometimes girls kiss yeh cause they fink yeh cute."

Zane made a face of displeasure as if that helped any.

Oh it would in a few years from now, trust me.

"So my sister thinks you're cute!"

"Yeah. She does." I said crossing my arms with a smirk.

Maria rolled her eyes once more, "Yeah and I think you're cute too!" She said running towards him and picking him up causing him to scream as she kissed his cheek against his will.

"Maria stop annoying your brother!" Mrs. West yelled causing me to laugh.

Maybe it seemed a bit chaotic here but I kind of liked it. I mean it was always just me and Tom. I think that's why I found myself wanting a big family like this.

I followed Maria as she held on to her brother bringing him to the living room where her mom sat.

"Now you have cooties." She said placing him on his feet and he wiped his cheek furiously.

"Do not!"

"Yeah. You don't Zane. It doesn't count if it's your sister." Mrs. West said trying to make him feel better.

"Yes! Uh oh. Sorry Oli." Zane said seriously and I leaned down to be on his level, "it's ok buddy. I'm glad yeh tried ta help."

"Plus, I kind of like her kissin meh." I added at a whisper and he made a face.

"Ewwww." He said loudly before running off. I chuckled and stood back up. Maria eyed me and I tired my best to look innocent, "What?"

"What did you say to him?"

I shrugged, "Like i'd tell yeh."

She glared at me and I poked her nose lightly.

She swatted at my hand and I laughed.

"You two are never going to act older than 12 are you?" Her mom teased and I shrugged, "Hard ta grow up when I have ta deal wif this fing."

"Shut up. If anyones immature it's you!"

"Oh reallah? Wanna debate on that?"

"Do you even know what debate means?" She asked and her mom laughed, "Wow. I'm going to walk out before I lose brain cells."

"Yes I do!" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"And what did you tell Zane?"

"That I like yeh kissin meh." I said with a grin knowing she'd blush at my words.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

I don't know what was so simple about this moment. I mean, we had moments all the time, but for some reason this moment made me think of other things and it was then that I decided, I was going to ask her to marry me some time soon.

What would I have to lose? I warned her ahead of time that I would, and she seemed as if she didn't care...

I should probably talk to Jona before I proceeded with this, but the more I thought about it, the more I was certain I wanted nothing more and if anything, I didn't see the point in not being married to her. I wouldn't ever love anyone as much as her so what was the point in waiting around on something that could happen now?

...right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorryyyy. :(

It's been forever I know but I've been extremely busy. I'm going to try and update sooner than this time, but I won't promise anything. :|

Anyways,

Thanks for commenting and subscribing.:)