Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Falling in reverse.

Image

"Gonna drink wif us?" Lee asked as he grabbed a beer from the refrigerator.

"Nah. I haven't talked ta Maria in two days and I don't wanna be drunk when she calls." I said sitting on the couch.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeh becomin' a bird."

"Oi, maybe when yeh get a bird yeh will undastand." Jona said defending me.

Lee ignored him and walked off the bus.

We were stopped somewhere in the states and I had lost track a long time ago. What I did know was I've been away from Maria for almost a month now and it wasn't getting any easier.

My phone began to ring knocking me out of my thought and I quickly pulled it out of my pocket hoping it was Maria only to see Tom's name flashing on my screen.

I rolled my eyes before answering, "Yes?"

"Nice ta talk ta yeh to brotha."

"What is it Tom?" I asked and he sighed, "Somefin happened and now I don't know what ta do besides call yeh."

"Are yeh havin' bird problems?" I asked a bit puzzled.

"Sort of..."

I groaned, "then out wif it."

"Well, it's bout yeh bird."

"Wait. What?" I asked quickly.

"Somefin happened and I fought it would be ok but she's been bloody cryin' since it happened! And now I don't know what to do."

"Cryin'?! Why tha fuck is she cryin'? What the fuck did yeh do Tom?!" I asked loudly.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Then what happened?! Is this why I didn't talk ta her yestaday?"

"Oli, calm down so I can tell yeh!"

I breathed in deeply and he took that as a sign of me calming down so he started talking, "Ok. So lass night it was juss me and her of course and I had decided to go showa so she stayed in the livin room. Well course I didn't hear anyfing but when I got out I heard yellin' so I quickly threw clothes on and ran down stairs..." he said so quickly he had to take a moment and catch his breath.

"And Ben was here yellin' at her and..."

"And what! Yeh betta have murdered him!" I yelled.

"I threw him out!"

I breathed in and placed my hand on my face.

"How does he even know where we live?" I mumbled feeling horrible even though it wasn't my fault.

"I dunno..."

"Where's Maria?"

"She's literally been in her room since lass night. She let me sleep wif her but she juss cried. I dunno what ta do..." he said like he honestly felt bad for not being able to help.

"Yeh gonna make her talk ta meh." I said calmly.

"Ok, but yeh can't get heated like I know yeh do."

I sighed, "I won't. I juss need ta make sure she's ok."

"Ok.  Hold on." He said and I grew quiet as he, I assume, walked to the room she was in.

"Hey M? Oli's on tha phone. He wants ta talk to yeh." He said so softly I barely made it out.

"Here." He said and I heard some moving around as I tried to tell myself not to raise my voice and that it wasn't her fault.

"Hi." Maria said trying to hide the fact that she'd been crying, but I knew better.

"Hey sweetie." I said even sweeter than I thought I could.

I heard her sniffle and I bit my tongue from saying how I was going to murder Ben with my bare hands.

"Don't cry. It's ok. Tom's not gonna let anyfing happen to yeh."

"I know." She said softly, "I wish you were here."

As if I couldn't feel anymore guilty...

"I know love. Look, let me talk back to Tom real quick ok?"

"Ok." She said before calling for Tom.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna buy yeh and Maria tickets ta come out here. Yeh wanna? Juss figured yeh would wanna take pictures or somefin." I said trying to bribe him.

"Yeh payin' for my flight?"

"I said I would."

"Wow yeh desperate huh?"

"Yeah! I want Maria here wif meh so I can know she's ok."  I stated seriously.

"Fine. We will."

"Good. I'll text yeh lata ta let yeh know what time yeh flight is. Put her back on tha phone."

"Ok, ok." He said and I sighed as Maria's voice hit my ears again, "Hey."

"Gonna see meh soon my love." I said not sure how I still was so calm but I was.

"How?"

"I'm gonna fly yeh and Tom out here."

"Oli..."

"No. Yeh bof comin'. This has nuffin ta do wif what happened. It's juss shitty timin'. I was already gonna bring yeh two out here."

"Oh." She said and for once she believed my lie.

"I mean don't be overly excited bout seein' meh." I said jokingly and a soft laugh hit my ears, "I am. I miss you." She said in a tone that caused my heart to skip a beat.

"I miss yeh too." I said sincerely, "yeh wanna talk bout what happened?"

"Why are you being so un-Oliver like?"

"What do yeh mean?"

"I just figured you'd be yelling about how many ways you plan to kill him."

"True, but I'm tryin' ta take a different approach. I know yeh upset and my yellin' bout it doesn't help any. Do I want to? Oh bloody hell yes, but I'm not goin to...well, not until we're off tha phone that is."

"Oh I see. Well, thank you."

"No problem. So gonna tell me?"

"I'd rather wait until when I see you."

I bit my lip from asking why and thought before I spoke for once, "Ok. That's fine. Well let me get off tha phone so I can get yeh two some tickets. Get some sleep love and I'll hopefully see yeh tomorra."

"You mean you want to get off so you can rant to one of the guys?"

"Maybeh..."

She chuckled, "Ok. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok. I love yeh. Sweet dreams my love."

"Love you too. Bye."

Once I hung up I quickly got up and stomped to the back where the guys were playing video games.

"Tom and Maria are comin' out here."

"Brill." Jona said not looking from the television.

"Ben showed up at our bloody place."

That got a look from Matt, "What?"

"Yeah."

"Is she ok?" He asked and I almost snapped at him for caring but I remembered he didn't really like her like that so I stopped myself.

"I dunno. She's pretty shaken up."

"Bird can't get a break."

"I know." I mumbled falling onto the couch now feeling a bit down.

"I want to murder him. Like I don't fink anyone undastands how badly I want to." I said through clinched teeth.

"Ok please don't kill anyone. We kind of need yeh." Matt stated and I crossed my arms, "Juss how dare he touch my girlfriend. The first time was enough, but this, yeh askin' for meh ta break every bone in yeh body!"

"Thank god we're across tha pond!" Lee said laughing.

"Oh he should be thankin' god or movin' while he can cause when I get home he's dead."

"Ok batman settle down." Jona said causing everyone to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

I definitely had to have all my anger out by the time Maria got here.

Shit. Plane tickets.

I jumped up quickly and went to my computer. Once the tickets were booked I texted Tom and told him they would meet us at the next city we were having a show at which would be i overly hot Florida.

I didn't care how hot it was though because I would be seeing Maria and that's all that matters to me.

Once that was said and done I told the guys I was going to crash. If I stayed up the anger would build up and I did not want to be angry when she got here.

Of course knowing she would be here the next afternoon means I woke up earlier than normal. I was up and ready by one and their flight wasn't going to be here until six. Luckily we had a lot to do to set up for the show we had at seven.

"God I can't wait ta see Maria." I said as I helped Matt set up his drums.

He chuckled, "its so weird seein' yeh like this mate."

"Like what?"

"...I dunno, in love I guess. It's strange."

I chuckled, "I guess it kind of is huh?"

"Yeah. Scares meh cause if it can happen ta yeh we're doomed..."

I laughed, "yeh act like it's horrible."

"It propa is!"

"Yeh say that now." I said and he shook his head.

The time seemed to fly and we had our manager going to pick up Tom and Maria at six since we probably wouldn't make it back in time for the show.

I was anxious by 6:30. Anxious for the show to start and even more anxious to see Maria.

I tapped my foot as I played with the microphone resting on the stand as everyone got in their positions.

Once Matt started banging on his drums I knew it was time and I had to push aside that I wouldn't get to see her before I played.

It didn't stop me from glancing to the side of the stage ever so often to see if she was there though.

Once the show ended I was sweaty and on a music high but all I wanted was her.

I pulled my shirt off as we walked off stage and tried to wipe the sweat off of my face with it. I needed to shower that was a fact.

"Oye, where's my girl?" I asked Mark are manager who was suppose to have picked up Tom and Maria.

"She's here somewhere with Tom!" He said shrugging and I groaned as I decided to just shower quickly and change before finding her.

I literally was in and out within ten minutes. My hair was a mess but I didn't care right now.

"Where in tha bloody hell is my bird!" I said loudly once I found Tom talking to Jona.

"She just went into the dressin' room lookin'for yeh arse!" He said back just as loud.

I sighed and went directly across the hall without responding.

I opened the door to come face to face with Maria.

A grin hit my lips as her eyes hit mine.

"Excuse you." She finally said and I stepped in causing her to back up a few steps.

"Yeh excused." I said shutting the door before wrapping my arms around her.

"Where were yeh? I looked for yeh afta tha show." I said into her hair as I closed my eyes taking in the smell of her.

"Tom and I decided to watch from the merch table."

"Yeh could've watched from the side of tha stage."

"I didn't want to distract the singer." She said with a grin and I chuckled, "well good point." I said kissing her cheek before pressing my lips to hers.

"I've missed yeh so much." I said holding onto her and she smiled, "I've miss you more."

"Doubt it."

"I have!" She said causing me to chuckle before kissing her again.

"Please tell meh yeh showered and that's why yeh hair is wet."

I laughed, "it is."

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her face against my chest. It was easy to forget about everything when I had her that was for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments and subscribing. You guys are awesome. :)