Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

This heart it beats for only you.

Image

I woke up on the couch in our hotel room with Maria pressed against me.

Worst sleep ever, but having her with me made it better.

I kissed her forehead which caused her to stir.

"Wake up my love." I whispered as she pressed her face against my chest.

"We gotta get goin' in a few houas." I said softly as I ran my fingers into her hair.

"Sleepy." She said into my shirt and I held onto her tightly.

"Once we get on tha bus we can go back to sleep."

"Mhm." She mumbled and I knew she was falling back asleep. I sighed and ran my hand under the back of her shirt. Letting my finger tips trace her soft skin.

"Maria..." I whispered.

"Don't do that."

I chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Come on my love. Yeh gotta get up so we aren't late and yeh need ta wake Tom up."

"Why can't you?"

"I fink it'll be nica if yeh did it."

"Fine." She mumbled and I kissed her cheek before removing my arms from her. She got up sleepily and I watched her pull her hair up quickly before walking over to Tom.

"Tom..." she said softly as she shook him lightly.

"Tom." She said before squealing because he grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed quickly.

They both began to laugh and I bit my tongue from telling him he needed to keep his hands off my girlfriend.

I didn't know if he was just trying to mess with me when he said he liked her but it definitely got to my head.

Every time they talked I tried to determine if she was looking at him the way she looks at me. If she was flirting back, but I always come up short handed then I felt bad for assuming she might be.

She loved me. I loved her. Why was I letting this have so much control over me?!

"Tom go get your things." She said sitting up on the bed. He chuckled as he sat up and grabbed his shoes.

"Fineee." He said patting her head and giving me a salute on his way out. Why did I find the need to hit him?

I stood up and stretched before walking over to her.

"That bloody couch isn't comfortable." I mumbled and she pulled me down onto the bed.

"I was fine."

"Cause yeh were bloody layin' on meh." I said with a grin.

"Well, you were comfortable." she said and I chuckled before kissing her.

"I like yeh sleepin' wif meh. I've propa missed it." I said running my hand into her hair.

"Gonna come home with me?" She asked grabbing a hold of my shirt pulling me closer to her.

I smiled, "I wish baby."

"Me too. I'm scared." She whispered and I knitted my eyebrows, "why?"

"Because, of Ben..."

I sighed, "Juss stay wif meh. Please. I don't like bein' wifout yeh and I worry when yeh not wif meh. I can't protect yeh across a bloody ocean."

"I can't though."

"Why not love?"

"I've got a wedding to plan!"

"We can push it back."

"No. I don't want to." She said with a frown.

"Wanna marry meh that bad?" I teased and she giggled, "Maybe."

I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Fine. I juss, don't hide fings from me. If somefin happens call meh babe. I mean, I'm far away but I still wanna try and help." I said with a sigh.

"Ok." She mumbled.

"Come on love. We gotta go." I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded and I helped her up from the bed. We quickly got ready and I grabbed are bags before we walked out.

They were leaving tomorrow when we got into New Jersey and that alone put a damper on my mood but thinking about what she said about being scared and me not being there, it just made me feel worse.

I mean I'm going to marry her and not be that guy for her like you should be when you get married. It's not going to be like it would be if she married Tom. He'd get to come home to her every day, surprise her with little things and kiss her whenever he wanted. Me? I was home 4 to 5 months out of the year usually, I couldn't ever bring her flowers back on the way home from work because I didn't have a normal job and I had to go months without even touching her hand.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked taking me out of my horrible reality.

"Us."

"What about us?" She asked cuddling into me as we now laid in my bunk since it was still pretty early and all the guys had crashed once they got on the bus.

"Juss, how we aren't gonna be like a normal married couple and I hope yeh know that. I juss don't want it to be a diappointment for yeh."

"Why wouldn't we be normal?"

"Cause, I'm neva home, I juss, I hope it isn't a let down when it's reality..."

"Oliver. We've known each other for ever. I am aware of your life."

I sighed, "I know, I juss, I wanna be there for yeh not my brotha."

"Oli..."

I shrugged as I bit my lip, "it's whateva..."

"I mean, do you not want to get married?"

"No. Maria, I do. I juss want it to be everyfing yeh fink it'll be."

A grin hit her lips as she brought her hand to my cheek, "As long as you're the one I'm marrying it will be."

I couldn't help but kiss her because she of how lovely she is. She always knew what to say to calm my crazy thoughts. I think that's why we worked well together.

"Are you still worried about Tom?"

I shrugged, "Look, I know yeh love me. I do. But yeh cant blame meh for bein worried. I mean, what if yeh realize he's betta for yeh? I mean, he's in Sheffield 90% of the time, he's the opposite of me. I juss, not that I'm not confident in mehself. I juss wouldn't blame yeh."

"Oli. It isn't going to happen. We've been apart for weeks and still the only guy on my mind is you and your stunning hazel eyes." She said kissing me softly.

"Plus, Tom's sweet but he's a little too good for me. I like a bit of a bad boy." She said with a wink and I laughed, "then I'm yeh man."

"I know." She whispered with a smile.

I kissed her and held her to me.

"Next time we see each otha you'll be close ta bein' Mrs. Sykes." I said with a grin.

"I know." She said smiling and I kissed her nose.

"I'm tha luckiest guy in tha whole world." I whispered as i placed my hand on her cheek.

"You are."

I chuckled and kissed her before she snuggled against me and we fell asleep.

Once in New Jersey I found it hard to even be away from her. I didn't want to let her out of my sight because I knew she'd be leaving soon and that empty feeling would return all the while Tom would get to see her every day.

She didn't seem to have a problem with my clingy-ness though.  In fact I think she felt the same way because she would hold my hand even if we were sitting somewhere. I didn't mind though...

My thumb traced her hand as we sat there listening to Matty and Lee go on about something I was unsure of. I couldn't think about that right now. I was too busy taking in Maria.

Maybe it seems a bit over dramatic but when you go without the love of your life for so long and you know you are about to be without them again. It tends to get to you.

"What?" She asked softly a grin hitting her lips as she realized I was staring at her.

"Yeh beautiful." I whispered letting my nose touch hers.

Her cheeks turned a light red and I kissed her softly. In a way her blushing made me feel secure in us. I knew that if I still had that effect on her she was still mine.

I wasn't the type to show pda but with her for some reason I didn't mind. I'd kiss her anywhere, any time and the guys had learned to just tune us out by now.

"I love you." She said and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Is that so?" I asked with a grin.

She nodded and I kissed her once more.

"I love yeh back." I whispered my forehead touching hers.

"Oh is that so?" She teased and I laughed, "Very much so my love."

The time left with her seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were all at the airport to see her and Tom off.

I watched as she hugged the guys and Matt telling her he'd have no problem flying home and kicking ben's ass if needed which caused me to laugh because well, he probably would. He had grown fond of Maria not that I minded I'm glad they saw how amazing she was.

Once she walked back over to me she instantly wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face into her hair.

"Don't go." I whispered closing my eyes tightly.

She began sniffling and I sighed, "Don't cry my love. It's gonna be fine. It won't seem that long." I said trying to even convince myself that.

"Yes it will." She mumbled and I pulled back to look at her.

"Baby, I would hop on this plane right now if I could, but I can't and it doesn't make it any easier. Yeh don't know how it makes meh feel when I'm miles from yeh Maria. I juss don't feel right wifout yeh." I said seriously as I brushed her tears away.

"And I wish yeh'd stay for millions of reasons but I undastand and I don't want yeh ta be scared ta be at home. Tom won't let anyfing happen to yeh." I said forcing that last line out.

"I know. It's just not the same." She mumbled.

A grin hit my lips, "I get it. Trust meh."

"Have fun ok? Seriously, don't be miserable."

"I'm neva miserable M. This is my dream yeh know? Juss at night or when I'm alone my heart tends ta ache for yeh." I whispered brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Course, yeh get that aye?" I said with a smile

And she nodded.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"If yeh get ta missin meh too much juss let meh know. I'll fly yeh to wherever I am in a heart beat."

She gave me a smile and I kissed her, "I love yeh sweetie."

"Love you."

"Now off yeh go love. Don't need yeh missin' yeh flight."

She nodded and kissed me once more. I said goodbye to Tom and we watched them walk through the terminal.

"Doesn't get easier mate, huh?" Lee asked.

"No. Not at all..." I mumbled and he patted my shoulder.

It was going to be a long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have a question, wedding in Oliver's or Maria's POV? Up to you! :)

Um, I'm going to say maybe 3 or 4 more chapters after this. :(

Anywayssss thanks for the comments and subscribing. :)