Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Taking chances.

Image

"Well since yeh know everyfing, Matt and Tom are drivin up here for the show." He said as we left the restaurant.

"Oh really?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep."

"What time is that show?"

"In an hour. I need ta call Tom and see where they are." He said fishing in his pocket for his phone.

"Are they staying the night?"

"Probably. They both will probably be pissed drunk by the time it ends." He said laughing as he placed his phone to his ear.

"Where yeh blokes at?" He said into his phone as we walked slowly to the hotel.

"Well we will be there in like 2 minutes we're walkin back from eatin."

"Yeah ok bye." He said before hanging up and returning his phone to his pocket.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand and walking faster.

"Yeh juss saw tha idiots yesterday!"

"I know but I miss them."

He rolled his eyes and held my hand loosely as we reached the front of the hotel where the guys were standing around.

It was weird because I have known Tom for as long as I have known Oli. Well of course I would since their brothers and all, but Matt, although he has been best friends with Oli since I could remember, I never was around him much unless it was at shows but ever since they've lived together I've had no choice but to get to know him. Not that I minded. In fact we had a lot in common. Our love for drumming being one thing and our addiction to nutella being the other. Not much, but it was a start. I still felt a bit shy around him. Not because he made me uncomfortable because he didn't by any means, but just because it takes me a while to warm up to people. He of course found it amusing how after months I was still that way towards him but he was respectful none the less.

"Hey Mariaaa." Matty said with a grin as he gave me a small wave even though he was only a few feet in front of me.

"Hi."

Oliver chuckled and held me to his side, "did yeh two get a room yet?"

"No. Waitin on yeh mate."

"Well hurry up so we can head there." He said ushering them into the hotel and we followed them inside.

Once they got a room which was across the hall from ours, we headed to the pub which was only about 5 minutes from the place.

Once we walked in the place was already filling up and Oli directed us to a table he spotted near the front.

"Want anyfing ta drink love?" Matty asked touching my arm lightly to get my attention.

"Oh yeah. Sure. Thanks."

He nodded with a grin before leaving me with Tom and Oli.

"How come tha bloke didn't ask us?!" Tom asked causing me to laugh.

"Because he knows what we want." Oli stated rolling his eyes.

Matt finally returned and sat everyone's drinks down and sat beside me with drink in hand.

"Yeh don't seem like tha beer drinkin type." He said with a grin before placing the bottle to his lips.

"I'm not. Good call." I said laughing as I picked up the cup to taste what he got me.

"Matt you should be a bartender."

"Yeah, I think i'll quit tha band and do that."

Oli laughed, "Let meh know how that works out mate."

"Least Maria will be supportive." He said shrugging and I laughed, "true."

"Of course she would be supportive! She'd be supportive even if yeh wanted to work at bloody McDonald's..." Oli stated.

"Sorry!"

Tom chuckled, "hey that makes her a good mate!"

"Thank you Tom."

"I know. It's why I love her." Oli said pulling me to his side and I rolled my eyes causing Matt to laugh.

The show eventually started and between the music and the drinks Matty kept bringing me I was having a good time. Once Matt brought me, I wanted to say my fourth drink I couldn't help but speak.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Mr. Nicholls?" I asked with a raised an eyebrow.

He laughed, "yeh 'parently gettin a bit tipsy cause I've neva heard yeh talk like that."

"Like what?" I asked laughing.

"Then again you rarely talk to me so I guess it's all a bit shockin."

"I do talk to you."

"Not really."

"Well what do you want to talk about Matthew?" I asked propping my chin in the palm of my hand as the band went to a new song.

He smiled, "well, I don't know..."

"Then apparently it's you not me."

He laughed, "fine. Do yeh like this band?"

I smiled, "in fact I do. But instead of listening to it I'm trying to converse with you."

"Oh well don't let me stand in yeh way." He said throwing his hands up.

I giggled and he stared at me with a grin, "well how about yeh juss owe me a chat afta tha show?"

"I think I can deal with that."

He chuckled, "good." He said looking back at the band.

I looked over at Oli who was ironically looking at me.

"What?"

He shook his head as to say nothing and looked back to the music.

The show ended about 20 minutes later and we kept our seats as everyone tried to file out.

Tom was laughing at something I was unsure of, probably from too much alcohol and Matty was watching him just as confused as we all were.

"That bird juss touched my arse and called meh fit!" He said sitting in his seat nd we all started laughing.

"Why is that funny?"

"Cause she was barely old enough ta be in here!"

"Well you look kind of young yourself..."

"Oi!"

I giggled and Oli grabbed my hand as he stood up.

"Let's get yeh drunk arse back to the hotel." He said looking at Tom as I got up from my seat.

Tom stumbled from his seat and I grabbed his arm to balance him.

"Fanks love." He said with a smile and I laughed as Oli dropped my hand and I grabbed a hold of Tom.

"Yeh reallah prettah." Tom said with a lopsided grin and I laughed, "Thanks Tom."

Oliver rolled his eyes as he grabbed Tom, "come on Romeo." He said slinging his arm around him as we started walking out.

"Come on Maria, I shall escort yeh back." Matty said holding his arm out to me and I laughed as I wrapped my arm through his.

We walked out of the pub and started our journey back to the hotel.

"You two should stay longer." I said looking up at Matt who gave me a grin, "why?"

I shrugged, "Why not?"

He chuckled, "good point."

"I feel like were friends when yeh drink." He said causing me to laugh, "I thought we were!"

"Well I mean, yeh know what I mean."

"No I don't..."

He laughed as we reached the hotel, "ok I guess yeh don't."

I grabbed the door so Oli could get Tom in who was still laughing for no reason except he was drunk off his ass.

"So what if I do stay?" Matty asked, his fingers brushing mine as he released my arm.

I shrugged, "it'll be fun." I said with a grin finding Matt oddly cute right now.

"Well, maybe I will."

I laughed, "well you do that." I stated as we reached the elevator. Once we reached the rooms Matt grabbed Tom and said goodnight to me and Oli before dragging Tom into their room.

"Tom is ridiculous." I said laughing as Oli opened the door.

"My brotha for yeh."

I giggled and fell onto the bed still a bit buzzed. I felt the bed sink in beside me and looked over to see Oli.

"If I tell you something promise not to laugh?" I asked and of course he started laughing, "sorrah when yeh say somefin like that what do yeh expect?! But of course I won't. I'll try not to anyways."

I sighed and he waited for me to say what I needed to say, "not that I want to date or anything any time soon but I kind of, sort of, have a crush on Matt..."

His eyebrows knitted together, "what? Repeat that."

"No."

"Yeh like Matty?" He asked leaning up, propping himself onto his elbow to look at me better.

I groaned and covered my face, "Maybe."

"Since when?!"

"I don't know! He's just really cute."

He groaned, "Ugh I don't want to hear that."

"Well don't ask!"

"Are yeh serious right now?"

"Why would I lie?!"

"I don't know it's juss weird. Didn't fink he would be yeh type. I mean, i'd ratha yeh date him than anyone like Ben but it's juss strange..."

"Why?"

He shrugged, "Juss is..."

"Don't say anything Oliver." I threatened and he smiled, "I won't but yeh don't have ta worry bout it. I'm sure he likes yeh. Who wouldn't?" He said climbing from the bed and going to his suitcase.

I sat up and watched him as he grabbed some clothes from it quickly. I sighed and followed suite ready to go to bed myself. I went into the bathroom changed and washed my face of the make up I had on. When I walked out Oli was shoving his clothes messily back into his suitecase.

He looked up at me as I dropped mine into my bag.

"Yeh cheek looks betta." He said standing up and examining my face.

"Still hurt?" He asked brushing his finger over it.

"Nope."

He nodded and kissed my cheek gently as he wrapped his arms around me.

"How yeh feelin?" He asked.

"Fine. I mean that."

He nodded and released his arms from me and grabbed my hand pulling me to our bed.

"Time for yeh ta get some sleep my drunk bird."

"I'm not drunk." I mumbled climbing into the bed and pulling the cover over me.

"Right ok. Yeh juss confessed yeh love fo Matt."

"I did not!"

"Well I figured somefin was up. I swear yeh were flirtin wif tha boy at tha pub."

"Was not."

"Was too." He argued as he got in the bed and wrapped his arm around me.

"I shouldn't have told you." I mumbled and he laughed, "Too late."

"But yeh did..."

"And I regret it."

"No yeh don't. Yeh tell me everyfing." He said pulling me to him.

"Sucks for me."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "goodnight my love...or should I call yeh Mrs. Nicholls?"

"I so hate you right now..."

"I'm kiddin. Yeh marryin' meh rememba?" He whispered as his nose touched my cheek.

"Oh right. I forgot."

"Not somefin yeh should forget. I mean date all yeh want yeh should probably tell'em that though..."

I giggled, "true, but you don't seem like the marrying type Oliver."

"Spendin foreva wif yeh doesn't seem so bad though."

He said placing soft kisses on my cheek.

"I'm afraid you're stuck with me either way."

"That's ok wif meh." He said softly, "goodnight Maria."

"Goodnight." I responded as I cuddled against him. What was strange was that I found myself agreeing that spending forever with him didn't seem like a bad idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
Emily Calamity
For the comment and all you awesome people who subscribed. :)