‹ Prequel: Just a Girl
Status: We're probably writing as you're reading this...

Slap A Smile On And Call It Good

Chapter Two

The next day was a blur, anticipation for the coming day. The one of many times I’d been to Zeke’s house. But never before without his mother or sister being there. Who knew what could happen?

“Excited about tomorrow?” Zeke said with a smirk on his face, on our way out of the school.

“Ha. Yeah, math homework. Woohoo.” I said sarcastically.

“And a movie. Should it be horror?” He said excitingly.

“Surprise me.” I said.

***

The next day, I got up and fussed with my un-cooperative blonde hair and put on my thick black eyeliner, later fussing with it, trying to look my best to see Zeke. I brushed my teeth and pulled on my ‘Free Hugs’ T-shirt and my faded denim skinny jeans. I stopped one more time near the door to check my hair and makeup in the mirror. I put on my black converse high-tops and grabbed my bag. I headed next door to Zeke’s house.

I stopped near Zeke’s front door, hesitating to knock. Scared shitless when Zeke opened it before I had a chance to.

“Uh, hi.” I said, not knowing what else to possibly say.

“Hi!” Zeke said, almost knocking me off my feet by hugging me.

“What was that for?” I said questionably.

“Your shirt.” He said laughing to himself.

“Oh.” I said looking down at the ‘Free Hugs’ logo in huge white letters on the front of my shirt.

Zeke motioned for me to come in, I followed him to the living room where I sat down on the couch and Zeke grabbed a DVD case off of the coffee table and held it up for me to see.

“Insidious?” He said rhetorically.

“Okay.” I said.

He put the DVD in the player and disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared with a two cans of Diet Coke and a bowl of popcorn. He sat down next to me and grabbed the remote and fast forwarded through all the previews and soon enough we were faced with terrifying images. I buried my face in Zeke’s shoulder, too scared to watch the violence in front of me. Zeke took is finger and put it under my chin and brought my face level with his.

“Don’t be scared, it’s just a movie.” He said, his breath warm on my face.

He leaned forward and kissed me gently, and I kissed back. It was a perfect kiss, one that makes you dream about it for the rest of your life. Soon the movie was all but forgotten. The crush of his lips was the only comfort I needed for everything else to be forgotten. He was the only thing I needed.

“I love you.” I said, trying to control my rapid breathing, in between kisses.

“I told you I’d show you what really love is like.” He said, laughing. “And it consists of a lot of this.” He said getting up from our place on the couch and leads me to his room.

My fingers reached for his face, eager to taste his lips again. He opened the drawer and reached into his nightstand and grabbed a small square, gray package. His lips found their way back to mine again and he pushed me down on the bed. We started undressing each other and soon we are melded together as one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's Sarah! I hope you liked my first chapter on this story (: Please comment!!