Status: one shot.

The Right Moment

It All Happens Here.

As Logan was buying him and his date Julie french fries at Six flags, Julie began to look around the park, her mind aimlessly thinking.
Julie had been new in the middle of sophomore year, and one of the first people she had met was the gorgeous Logan. Logan had always taken a liking to her, but now that it was summer and they both had plenty of free time, he had taken her out on a date to Six Flags.
Julie pulled her choppily layered hair up into a ponytail and took another sip of her lemonade, looking up at the roller coaster in front of her. The lights on the ride were illuminating against the sunset sky.
She remembered earlier, when her and Logan rode the roller coaster. They sat next to each other in the middle, looking at each other and smiling while the ride was going up the hill. As soon as the coaster was about to drop down the steep, long hill, Julie grabbed onto Logan's hand. Logan smiled sheepishly, but the smile was soon replaced with a scream as they dipped down the hill.
Julie blinked her eyes, focusing herself back to real life and away from the flashback, just in time to see Logan approaching the picnic table with an order of large french fries.
"I told you you didn't have to." Julie smiled up at Logan, and he just shrugged.
"I told you I wanted to." Julie bit her lip and took a french fry, popping it in her mouth.
Logan took this silence as an opportunity to look Julie over.
Her shoulder length brown hair pulled up in a high ponytail, her green eyes glistening in the lights reflecting off the rides around them, her white tank top fitted loosely over her petite figure. No doubt about it, she was beautiful. No doubt about it that Logan wanted to make Julie his. But he was waiting for just the right moment.
As they finished off the plate of french fries, they looked up at the sky which was getting darker and darker by the second.
"Come on, Logan, lets go to the ferris wheel again." He looked back down to see Julie smiling sweetly and pulling on his hand towards the ferris wheel. While waiting in line, Julie looked down at Logan's hands, and contemplated taking one in her one hands.
Too soon, Julie, too soon. she thought, mentally sighing.
Once they were in the cart, the wheel started moving upwards and Logan looked up at Julie, who was looking down and biting her lip. He moved around the cart towards her and put his arm around her.
"C'mon, don't be scared. It's actually really pretty." He mumbled in her ear. She giggled and looked up while they were halfway up and gasped.
"Oh my God, we're so high up!" she exclaimed, looking over the cart.
Logan chuckled.
"Just wait until we're at the top."
As if on cue, the ferris wheel started moving rapidly towards the top. Julie kept her head over the whole time, looking all around and about. Logan chuckled again at her cute behavior.
"Look how pretty it is." she mused. The night lights from a town a couple miles away could be seen and the moon was lighting up the lake a few feet from the ferris wheel.
"It is." Logan agreed, looking at his phone for the time. It was 8:45. At 9:00, he was going to take Julie to see fireworks before they went home.
After they got off the ferris wheel, Logan grabbed Julie's hand and pulled towards the opposite direction she was going.
"Come on, we're gonna go see fireworks." he stated. She nodded.
"Okay."
As they were walking the path to the patch of grass, Logan intertwined his fingers in Julie's hand. She looked up at him and blushed, even though it wasn't visible in the dark.
"Lets go over here." Julie pulled him to the grass and sat down, motioning for him to too. Julie then laid down on the soft grass, and once Logan saw her he did the same.
"This is so perfect." Julie mused.
"You know what would be even more perfect?" Logan whispered in her ear. She nodded and looked towards him as he replied.
"If you would be my girlfriend." He broke out into a huge smile and Julie did the same.
"I would love to." she quietly exclaimed. She buried her head in the crook of his neck as the fireworks started to explode over their heads. Green, red, blue, all different colors flashing across the sky.
"Hey Julie." Logan muttered. Julie looked up at him, who was grinning. All of a sudden he pressed his lips ever so gently onto hers. It was different for Julie, because she was used to rough make-out sessions, but she liked this different. She pressed her lips back onto his, smiling.
"What took you so long?" she giggled.
"I was waiting for the right moment, Jules." He pressed his lips against hers again, a little more roughly, tasting cotton candy on her lips. She opened his mouth with her tongue ever so slightly, but then pulled back.
"This is nice." she smiled at him.
"No, this is perfect." He corrected, smiling back. She put her head back in the crook of his neck and watched the fireworks while he stroked her hair with his hand.

---

Years after they graduated high school, the fair came to town once again. Only this time, the two young adults went to go watch the fireworks all alone, like usual after the couple had split.
Julie was walking while looking up at the sky, pushing her now long brown hair behind her ears. She was admiring the moon and the way it reflected on the lake, and remembered her date with Logan that one day during the summer between sophomore and junior year...
When she ran straight into someone.
That's what I get for not paying attention. she thought, embarrassed.
"Hey, I'm sorry." the voice said. He dusted off his shirt.
"No, I'm sorry. It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention." she bit her lip and tried to walk away when someone pulled on her arm. She turned around to see the same man she just ran into.
"Doesn't mean you have to run away." he grinned. Julie giggled and followed the stranger down the path to the grass. He looked strangely familiar, almost like Logan.
But Logan moved away during senior year, there's no way.
She shook that thought out of her head and sat on the grass, just in time to see the fireworks blast across the sky.
"I remember I went on a date here once when I was sixteen. Everything was perfect. I asked her to be my girlfriend and everything...we lasted two years. Then I had to move. I felt like my world was torn apart without her. I moved back here to see if I could find here again." He mused, looking at his hands. Julie felt her stomach flip and a smile forming on her face.
"I think you just did." she managed to get out, giggling. Logan looked at her for a few seconds, then his eyes widened.
"Ju-Julie?" he gasped. She nodded and bit her lip again, hugging back when he went to embrace her.
"This is like a movie or something." she joked, and he laughed. He moved back from the hug, examining her over. Her hair grew out of her teenage cut and was now long. She was wearing a blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and black flip flops. She still had the same beautiful green eyes.
Logan wasn't sure if her feelings for him were still there, but he knew that his were. So without a second thought he pressed his lips against his like they did the first night. She was surprised at first, but soon enough she was moving her lips against his. He was ecstatic that she agreed. They pulled away and stared at each other.
"Deja vu." Julie whispered. They fell back onto the grass, re-living their teenage years in one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW WELL ISN'T THIS A CUTE LITTLE TEEN LOVE STORY. I wish something like this would happen to me..hahaha.