Sequel: Honest
Status: Completed.

Never Crossed My Mind

You Take Me From This Bed, Onto So Much More.

Bam and Olivia sat idly in his office. Bam had a permanent marker in hand and was doodling on the free spaces on Olivia’s cast. She was laughing at the different little characters he was coming up with when Dave entered the room.

“Dude, you guys have to see this!”

Bam capped the marker and Olivia followed him down the hall in the direction that Dave had gone. When they made it out to the street, Olivia couldn’t believe what she saw -- or how hard it made her laugh.

Steve-o was in a giant plastic bubble, complete with armholes if he needed to reach anything. He was wearing just a speedo, but had a bowtie around his neck. He was trying to pick up girls that passed by the building, but even when Johnny told the girls who he was, they’d have nothing to do with him.

“I think it’s the bowtie. Maybe you should go with a skinny tie,” Olivia joked. “You know, something to match what’s under that speedo.”

Steve-o laughed but stopped to look at her. “Yeah, thanks Liv.”

He continued on, back and forth up the street, determined to keep going until someone said yes. After a few minutes, Olivia got an idea. She nudged Bam to get his attention.

“Hey, how much cash do you have in your wallet?”

Bam looked at her like she was crazy. “What do you need with my wallet?”

“The cash that’s in it. That’s why I asked.”

“Keep explaining.”

Olivia filled Bam in on her idea and he agreed it was good. They combined the cash they had on hand and told everyone they were going for coffee. Instead, they went just a few blocks down to find someone to get in on the deal with them. It surprisingly didn’t take but a few minutes.

“Steve-o!” Bam yelled as they returned. “We found a girl for you!”

Olivia couldn’t hold back her laughter, giving away that something was up. The lady they had found was in her late fifties, quite round, and had an abundance of makeup on her face. Her salt-and-pepper hair was piled on top of her head in a perky ponytail, and the woman was clearly dressed for exercise. Before Steve-o could say anything, she threw herself against the plastic bubble and begged Steve-o to take her inside and have his way with her. Steve-o tried to back away, but the woman had clung so tightly to the plastic that instead he just fell over, leaving her laying on top of the bubble.

“That went on for about ten minutes before we finally told him it was a joke,” Bam laughed. “Steve-o was freaking out.”

“He really was. I think he had just about given in to her though. We should have waited a few more minutes,” Olivia laughed.


***

She was sitting on the bed with her laptop open and different scribbled notes all around her. Johnny walked in discarded his shirt before laying on the bed, careful not to disturb any of her papers.

“I’ve never seen you with glasses on,” he commented. “Pretty cute.”

“Well, thank you,” Olivia smiled. “You will have my full attention in about ten minutes. Jeff and I have a meeting with the documentary investors tomorrow, so they want to see what we’ve got so far.”

“Are you nervous?”

Olivia nodded. “Yes, actually. Jeff didn’t want to say too much, I think, but he sort of implied that project is under pretty significant scrutiny and if they don’t like what we have so far, they could pull it.”

“Wow,” Johnny said, raising his brow. “I didn’t realize it was so tentative.”

“Neither did I,” Olivia sighed. “There’s not a lot I can do though, if they pull it.”

“Are you going to stay if they pull it?”

“I’d like to,” she said quietly. “Do you think that would be a problem?”

Johnny shook his head. “Definitely not. And even if no one else wanted you here, you can stay for me.”

Olivia grinned and closed her laptop. She gathered the papers around her and set the stack and the laptop on the floor next to the bed before sliding her body close to his. She looked up into his eyes and nodded.

“And everything would be just fine.”

“It would,” Johnny confirmed, leaning in to kiss her.

Olivia accepted his kiss, throwing her arms around his neck. She wanted him in the worst way as it was, but the word that had been tossing around her mind the last few days concerning her feelings for Johnny only made her want him more. Wiggling under him, she laid back on the pillows and bent her legs up on each side of him.

Johnny wasn’t about to stop her this time, but he wasn’t just going to hurry into it, either. Olivia was everything he’d imagined her to be in the year he spent just thinking about her; he’d waited this long to have her, he could take his time in making it happen. He continued kissing her while running his fingers along the bare skin of her arm and then her leg. He balanced himself on his elbows and pushed her hair away from her face before leaving her mouth to kiss along her neck and down her collarbone. Her skin was soft and inviting, and he absolutely adored the way her eyes fluttered closed as she tried to control her breathing.

“Livvy,” he whispered.

Her eyes opened and she smiled up at him. “Yeah?”

“I … I’m glad you’re here, with me.”

“Me too,” she whispered back before sitting up so she could kiss him again before working her magic along his jawline and nibbling on his ear. She gripped his arms as Johnny’s fingers trailed into her hair and tugged slightly, causing a small breath to escape her throat.

He reached for the hem of her shirt and tugged it off of her, surprised to see she had nothing else on underneath. His hands immediately went for the newly exposed skin. Olivia’s breathing quickened and her fingers dug in deeper to his arms as he massaged her breasts; mentally she smiled, knowing that the wait for Johnny was already worth it.
Pushing his hands away, Olivia undid his belt and pushed his pants down and off the bed. Johnny laid her back on the pillows again, carefully lowering himself down to her. She reveled in the feel of his bare skin against hers and wrapped her legs around him. She could tell they were both on the brink of not being able to hold off much longer, and as much as she was enjoying the suspense, Olivia ran her hand down his chest and into his boxers to pay him some extra attention. Johnny sucked in a sharp breath before moaning against her mouth.

“I was trying to make this last, but you’re not helping,” Johnny breathed.

Olivia giggled removing her hand before reaching down to slide her panties down her legs and then discard them to the floor. Johnny followed suit with his boxers and then once again hovered over her.

“It’s okay, I’m ready,” Olivia assured him when he seemed to hesitate momentarily.

Johnny smiled and slowly pushed himself inside of her. Olivia’s eyes immediately squeezed shut and she winced a little bit. Johnny began to pull back, but she reminded him it had just been awhile and if he could just keep going slow, it would be okay. Johnny happily did as she asked; being with Olivia was the most amazing feeling he’d ever had and the longer it lasted, the better. As they continued, Olivia encouraged him to speed up a little bit, once she was comfortable.

The minutes that their bodies were entangled together seemed like hours. By the time they climaxed together, they were both sweaty and exhausted.

“That was … even amazing is an understatement,” Olivia said between breaths.

“Agreed,” Johnny said, kissing her temple. “And so worth the wait.”

“Yes.”

After holding her for a few minutes, Johnny got up and pulled on some sweat pants before bringing them a glass of water to share. Olivia accepted it gratefully before getting up and slipping back into her panties as well as the shirt he had dumped on the floor earlier.

“Still nervous about tomorrow?” Johnny asked, pulling Olivia back to spoon with him.

“I’d forgotten about tomorrow until now.”

“Good.” He kissed her gently and reached over to turn off the lamp. “Get some sleep, pretty girl. You’ve got a big day ahead of you.”

***

“You absolutely had sex last night!” Julie exclaimed as soon as she and Olivia were alone in the car the next day. The rest of the crew was shooting on location, and although Ehren tried to convince Julie to stay, she insisted on going with her cousin. Now Olivia knew why.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” But Olivia couldn’t hide her smile. Johnny had woken her before the sun even rose for another go-round, and she had attacked him in the shower before they left the house. When she mentioned that she didn’t want their relationship to dissolve into something that was based on sex, Johnny shook his head and told her they were just making up for lost time.

“Oh, please,” Julie said, rolling her eyes. “You’ve got that pink tinge to your cheeks. Maybe it hasn’t been there in awhile, but I still recognize it.”

Olivia giggled and pulled into a Starbucks drive-thru. “I need a coffee break before I go into this meeting.”

“Are you that worried about it?”

She shrugged. “I just don’t really know what to expect. No one has seen anything that I’ve done or put together yet. I think Johnny glanced at my notes, but he didn’t really have an opinion. I guess I just went into it thinking everything was set into stone, but since it’s the first project that hasn’t been done directly by the crew but is still endorsed by them, everyone just wants to make sure it turns out exactly what they’re looking for before it’s distributed or sent to production.”

Julie sucked in a deep breath. “That’s a lot of pressure, Liv.”

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

They got to the menu and ordered their drinks before pulling up to the window. Although it was warm outside, the white chocolate mocha was exactly the thing that Olivia needed. It gave her an extra burst of energy she needed to feel like the meeting would go well.

“Do you want to take the car while I’m in here?” Olivia offered. “You could go back to the location or explore or whatever.”

“Sure. Good luck in there.”

“Thanks,” Olivia sighed. “I just might need it.”

***

Olivia was sitting in Johnny’s office when he came in the late afternoon. When Julie came back with the car Olivia was driving, Johnny offered to go back to the office to pick her up. He reinforced this decision when she called to tell him the meeting hadn’t gone so well.

“Hey there, pretty girl,” he greeted. He stood behind her, placing a hand on the desk on either side of her and kissed her cheek. “How goes it?”

“Oh, it goes,” she sighed. “I’m looking at plane tickets to spend a few days in Carolina next week.”

“You should make it a trip for two.”

“Are you sure you want to take a vacation now?”

“Well, it’s just a few days, right? Yeah, we could all probably use the break.”

“All righty then. Two it is.”

“You want to tell me what they said at the meeting?” Johnny asked.

Olivia ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath. “That the project is not as developed as they’d like to see it at this point. They sort of scolded Jeff for choosing someone with so little experience.”

“Ouch.”

“Yeah. Jeff was totally on my side, which was nice. They kind of stumped both of us when they saw that article you and I found the other day.”

“Oh, shit. They saw it?”

Olivia nodded. “I’m not sure how; they didn’t really strike me as the kind of guys who kept up with celeb gossip, but I suppose when it involves people that they’re working with, it makes sense.”

“Well, what did they say?”

“Pretty much what we expected them to say. They were concerned that this project was an excuse to get Knoxville’s girlfriend some work. Jeff and I explained the timeline to them and Jeff even brought up the project from last year.”

“So they seem cool with it?”

“With me and you, yes. With the project itself, we’ll when it’s all done and they decide.”

“You’re putting a lot of effort for something that may not even go through, you know.”

“I know,” Olivia said, standing up and putting her arms around him. “But it’s worth it. Maybe the project will get scrapped and all this time will have been wasted, but it’s experience. I guess.”

Johnny returned her embrace and nodded. “Very true. And, you know, the time wasn’t completely wasted. You and I got ourselves figured out.”

“Yes, we did. Hey, I have a question for you.”

“Okay, shoot.”

“Did you lock the door this time?” she asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

“I did, actually.”

“Oh, look who was expecting to get some.”

“Like you can resist me,” he teased.

Olivia laughed, but it was stifled by Johnny’s kiss as he pulled her down to the floor.