Status: hiatus for a bit. thinking of editing it a bunch when i get the chance to.

And Along Came You

Unpredictable

Melanie's Pov

"Hey people of the world! Mel here an—"

Jack snatched the video camera out of my hands.

"Aaaand Jack!" he said making faces into the camera. We were sitting in the front lounge area of his bus with Alex and Angela. A few days into touring, we decided to start up a little blog for the band and now we were just playing around and making some videos to kick it off.

I grabbed the camera back from Jack and turned it to the other two. "We are in…Ang where are we?"

The blonde scrunched up her face as she tried to think of the city. Tour time was a lot different than real world time. The days and weeks didn't really exist and it was more like a never ending stream of sun ups and sun downs. We were always moving too, whether it was by bus or van and even when we finally stopped at a random hotel for a night or two, it was hard to keep track of where we actually were. Thankfully we had Flyzik around to let us know where the hell we were playing every night.

"Richmond?" she guessed. I shifted the camera in Alex's direction and he gave a nod of confirmation.

"Richmond everyone!" I whooped, excited. The bus door opened and Matt Flyzik appeared before us. I turned the camera off and set it down on the counter.

"Hey Matty Mouse!" Angela greeted. She was the first one to find Matt's bunk. It had been completely by accident, but the look on her face when she saw the Mickey Mouse pillowcase and stuffed animals was absolutely priceless. She was never going to let him live it down, even though I was sure he embraced his Disney themed lifestyle.

"What are we doing today?" Alex asked, looking up from his phone to his tour manager. It was our first day off and no one wanted to spend it on the bus.

A small smirk spread across the Mickey-crazed man's face and he cleared his throat before saying, "Get your guns ready."

***
"Dammit!" Angela shrieked as she ran by, hit by yet another paintball. It was Stones For Grace against All Time Low and so far we were getting our asses kicked. I was crouched down behind a low wall that was covered in graffiti, my paintball gun secure in my hands and my finger ready on the trigger. I leaned over slowly, careful not to be seen as I peeked out to see if the coast was clear. I spotted Alex who, at the moment, was completely exposed and vulnerable to attack. He was the perfect target.

Just as I was about to pursue, I felt something poke at my back and I instantly froze.

"Gotcha," he snickered and I slowly turned around to face Jack. He was dressed in all black from head to toe and even though his face was masked, I could tell he was smirking at me. "Time to beg for mercy!"

I scoffed, placing my hands on my hips. "I don't beg, Barakat."

"Oh come on, at least make this fun for me!" he frowned, lowering his gun slightly.

"Fine," I sighed. He watched me as I got down on my knees and placed my paintball gun down beside me with—I was sure—a satisfied look on his face.

"Carry on," he said, amused.

"Please, Jack, oh please! Don't shoot me! I'll do anything if you let me go!" I pleaded and I could hear his muffled laughter as he tried to hold it in.

"Anything?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

I nodded. "Anything."

"Hmm…well that was pretty convincing," he mused thoughtfully. "Unfortunately, I can't let you go…"

"What?" I shot up from the ground and stepped toward him. "I grovel at your feet and you're still going to shoot me?"

"Well…" he rubbed his chin, as if he were thinking very deeply. "I'll give you a head start. Run!"

No Pov

Melanie took off in the opposite direction, her gun swinging on its strap from side to side. Jack watched amused as he picked up his paintball gun and aimed it right at her. Once he pulled the trigger, everything unfolded like a slow motion movie reel. Melanie tripped over her own feet and fell forward, face down on the ground. Jack hesitated for a moment, then when he saw she wasn't moving he dropped his gun and darted over to her.

"Mel?" he rolled her over, onto her back. She responded with a groan, wincing at his touch. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," she whined, her face twisting up in pain.

"What happened? Where are you hurt?" Jack kept asking questions, his voice filled with panic and his eyes with guilt. He hadn't meant to hurt her. He was only playing.

"My ankle, I think I heard a snap when I fell," Melanie said.

"Do you want me to help you up?" Jack offered, but the brunette shook her head.

"Just go find Angela for me please?" she asked and Jack nodded and sprung up to his feet. He turned away from Melanie and started jogging off in search of Angela. "Oh, but Jack wait!" he heard Melanie call from behind him. He whipped around, his jaw dropping slightly in surprise. Melanie was on her feet with her paintball gun held up, aiming it directly at Jack. She had a wicked grin on her face. She pulled the trigger before he could run out of range and the ball splattered blue paint square in the center of his chest.

"That was for shooting me, jerk," she smiled and ran off to rejoin her team. Jack stood there silent with a small smile playing at his lips.

That Melanie Torres is an unpredictable one, that's for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
te gusta?