The Way Home

Three.

It had been 3 years since my dad, Gerard Arthur Way, had adopted me and started raising me. I’m a daddy’s girl but so is my little sister, Bandit. Right now my dad’s at a interview with Uncle Mikey and Lizzy just told me, Aunt Jamia, and Aunt Alicia that she’s four months pregnant with her boyfriend of just over two year’s baby. His name is Garrett and he’s really sweet and one of my best friends. Lyn-Z, who I now called Mom, was off doing something and I had agreed to watch my four year old sister – the same on that looked like me when I was that age. We’re currently sitting on the floor of the bus playing with legos. While Aunt Jamia and Aunt Alicia try to get Cherry and Lily to sleep, which isn’t working very well.

“What’cha thinking about?”Lizzy said sitting down next to me. One she knew I was bi-sexual. I was afraid to tell my dad that and the fact I’ve had a girlfriend for six months.

“Kels.” I said. She smiled and patted my arm.

“He won’t flip out, Tori. Just tell him.” she said.

“Lizzy,” I said.

“I DEMAND YOU TELL HIM!” She said standing up and pretending to be dramatic.

“I’M OLDER SO HA! MY OPINION IS GREATER!” I said.

“OH WOW, FROM MAY TO DECEMBER!” She said.

“I’M NOT TELLING HIM. NOPE. NO WAY. BECAUSE I’M OLDER AND I CAN DO THAT” I said, walking away.

“You’re age has nothing do with it, Victori Elizabeth!” she screamed back at me before going to lay down in her bunk. Alicia and Jamia were staring at us.

“You two are crazy. What were you screaming about this time?” Alicia said. I sighed before shoving my hands into my pockets and walking over to her.

“I’ve been wanting to tell my dad that I’m bi-sexual and that I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kelsey. But I don’t know how” I said. They looked at me and smiled.

“Just tell him.” they said. I nodded and went to back of the bus to wait for him to get back. When he did, I walked out to him and he looked at me, questionly
.
“Is it okay if we go somewhere else to talk, because I know Lizzy needs to talk to uncle Mikey. Let’s go outside” I said. He nodded and we exited the bus.

“What’s wrong.” he said.

“I’ve been afraid to tell you this because I didn’t know how you’d react. After me and Lizzy’s dramatic whatever you want to call it. I realized I need to tell you this.” I said.

“What are you talking about?” He said. “Because you know I’m going to love no matter what. I can’t disown my daughter when I’m her only living parent.”

“Dad! SHUT UP AND I’LL TELL YOU” I said. He shut up and looked at me sheepishly.

“Okay, Continue.” He said.

“Daddy. I’m bi-sexual. I have a girlfriend – her name is Kelsey. And we’ve been together for 6 months” I said. He hugged me.

“What was so hard about that, sweets?” He said.

“I thought you were going to flip out on me.” I said shyly.

“I wouldn’t flip out on you.” he said.

“You did when Uncle Mikey took me and Lizzy to get tattoos on her 16th birthday” I said.

“That’s because your Uncle Mikey didn’t tell me he was going to do that. This is different” he said. I laughed at him as we walked back on the bus.

“So did you tell him?” Lizzy said.

“Yes. How about you, did you tell your dad.” I said.
“Tell Mikey what?” Dad asked.

“Well, Gee. It looks like you’re going to be Great-Uncle Gerard.” Mikey said. Dad’s head snapped back to Lizzy who was biting her lip nervously.

“Really?” He said.

“Um, yeah. But Garrett’s the dad and we’re getting married. Oh and the interesting part. It’s twins.” she said. My dad looked at me before he sat down.

“I love you kids, but you’re going to put me six feet under before I’m forty” he said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the bus to call Kelsey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hay. I'm Tori! :D