Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

prologue

Prolongue(name change sorry people)

Flashback ten years ago: The day that changed my life permanently for the worst, I was 10. My family and I, plus my best friend and his sister were in the car on the way to ice cream store. When suddenly a golden retriever ran out into the road and my dad swerved to avoid hitting it. What happened next seemed like slow motion to me. I saw the car shift and we ran into another blue mustang and that car ran into a yellow camaro with black stripes.My parents struck the windshield. My mom bleed out. My dad just had time to whisper one word before he died from a concussion, "Run." I never forget the look on his face as death took him from me. The force of the impact drove Jack(my brother) forward into the sit thus snapping his neck. My twin sister had thrown herself over me and Zack(my best friend) and Sally(his sister) the force of the impact had snapped her spine. Jace( my sister) died in my arms.

I took one look of at the wreck and immediately thought it's time to run. I grabbed Zack's hand and lightly tugged on it. In turn he grabbed Sally's hand and tugged on it giving her our signal that means it's time to go/hide. I looked at the crowd. I saw alot of people I knew and many more I didn't. I signaled for Zack and Sally to go ahead without me. Zack was very reluctant to move and so was Sally but I urgently signalled for them to leave and so they did. I turned to face in the men in tuxs they looked familar.

Where did I see them before? I racked my brain annoyed that I couldn't find find where I reckonized them from. But i'm pretty sure that it's their fault that my family is now gone. I sent them a glare and they sent me back a curious look. I disappeared using the other cars as cover and ducked into the woods where Zack and Sally were. As I ducked into the woods I had a sudden memory of my mom telling me not to trust guys in black tuxs. We knew the woods like the backs of our hands. I mean we should. We played in them all the time.Then again that was ten years ago but now I'm twenty and I've learned to control my powers.