Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 12: Lucas

Laying him on the couch, I said nothing. He's done that before, the running thing. It's like he gets caught in a type of flashback. Shouting and chasing doesn't help him ,but I didn't want him too far from me. It'd been different in the lab a year ago. They're the reason for it anyways. I half smiled, it happens to me too. Mine are just rare.

Chassie got some ice,putting it on his arm, since that's what too most of the impact. I let her, just watching Jon's sleeping figure. It's terrible to know he has this much pent up inside. In a way, it's killing me. Resting my head on the edge of the couch cushion, I accidentally, drifted into sleep.

We stood in a line. Side-by-side, our bodies stared forward. Mine only lasted until I heard a door open, it was then I broke into a run. My through my labs shirt my wings tore open, their coloring like a great falcon's. I felt a gas settle around me as my body got woozy. I turned sharply and ran through the people coming at me. My wings smashed into their chest as I climbed the stairs behind them. Breathing lightly, I turned and looked down. They were slowly getting up and more people are following them. Then a hand came down in front of me. It belonged to a child with distant eyes. I took it and he pulled me up, he was dressed like me. We were both prisoners.

"The voices told me you'd escape. I want to come with you," he said softly as I looked down at him.

"Sure, if you can make it out of this pop sickle stand," I said as I turned ,but he caught my hand.

"It's this way ,Lucas," he told me and I looked at him funny," Names are needed in the outside world. Not numbers."

"Okay, I like that. Lucas, Lucas Knight," I said with a smile as we began running.

He kept up well. He was smart, and above all, he was fearless. The kid beside me knew the lab's layout better then the scientist did. But they knew most of our abilities better then we did. Except for Jon's foresight, or voices as he calls them. He knew what he had better then anyone ,because he won't let anyone know what he's got. Not even me.