Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 13: Chassie

I watched Lucas sleep. It was weird to have company. I'm surprised he managed to sleep. He must've been tired, or he trusted Jon's opinion of me. Maybe both. Hell if I know, but if I was in a strange place with a strange person I wouldn't have been able to sleep.

Maybe, it's a guy thing, again hell if I know. I'd have to ask Zack, and I didn't feel like dealing with him. My thoughts turned back to Lucas sleeping. How could he sleep when that kid just fell outta the window? I couldn't have slept if I wanted to.

I was mad at myself, I wasn't fast enough to stop it. That exact scene had been a dream for weeks. Of course, I hadn't seen the faces. I sighed quietly. Then, I looked at Jon and lightly touched his arm, as not to wake him, I watched as it healed.

I could heal people and even with that power, I couldn't save anyone I loved. It still rang out in my mind how big of an irony that was.

I looked at them again and wondered to myself. How did they get here? What's their story? Why does Jon trust me? He was so sure I wasn't dangerous to them. Well he's right I'm not the threat, "the scientist" are. How did he know that I call them that?

I guess I'll just have to wait to get the answers. I let them sleep, I could tell they needed it. Espercially Lucas, he looked worn out. I know this life isn't glamorous. but it's my life and theirs. I knew our fates were interwined, but I didn't know how. Then again, it didn't bother me for some reason.

I stopped looking at them the reason? It made me feel like a stalker, a weirdo. It just felt odd, having people besides me, Zack, and Jace in the house. I hoped, I could help them.