Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 14. Lucas

Waking lightly, I saw the one Zack had called Chassie. I didn't make a sound. That was currently undesirable. Jon was still asleep ,but when I lifted my head his eyes opened wide. His puples small then shifted to the lighting.He touched my hand and looked gravely sad. I sat up and stroked his hair down lightly. My mind wasn't racing anymore, it was calm. I was taking everything in slower now that exhaustion wasn't pladging me.

"Luke," he said softly as I nodded, "I saw them yesterday, in my head. I saw what happened before I escaped with you. When they shot your friend and we ran. When they almost killed you."

"It's over. I'm okay now," I told him sighing lightly.

My side tingled lightly when he mentioned the bullet. It explained so much now that I knew what he saw. He saw my pain and that scares him the most because I never let anyone see that if I can avoid it. He doesn't completely understand why ,but I don't want to explain it either. Not if I can avoid it. Right now I can. Jon clung to me more then we would show anyone just as I cling to him for a reason to keep going. He saw me get shot, he nursed my back to health, he saved my life.

He saved my life.