Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 15: Chassie

It was like they forgot I was there. I was in the corner of the living room, not really in their sight. I got up without making any sound and went into the kitchen and grabbed a pizza leaving them to their conversation. After hearing some of it I was more curious about their story, but polite enough not to ask.

I was playing host and it felt very unusual. I used magic to make the pizza cooked. Then I waited abit before going back to the living room. I was procrastinating, oddly enough. I didn't really know how to socialize anymore.

After a few minutes I decided I couldn't really put it off any longer, and walked into the living room. I out the pizza on the mini table by them, an disappeared back to my chair in the corner. I was just as cautious of them as Lucas was of me.

Seeing them was like a blow to my heart. A blow that reminded me of the crash. It was like I might be doomed to repeat losing more people. I made a vow to myself that I'd help them, but they weren't going to get too close to my heart.

I watched them out of the corner of my eyes being careful not to meet their eyes. I didn't want to tip Lucas off that I was worried too.