Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 16. Lucas.

Jon looked at the pizza and I saw his mouth watering. Tipping my head lightly to the pizza, I signed him to eat. Hunger held me tightly ,but I knew he needed it more after yesterday. He began to feast on the pizza like he hasn't eaten in years. Sometimes it felt like it. Still, I closed my eyes and let my other senses take over, regret still haunts me because the pizza smelled delicious. Suddenly Jon was silent. The sound of a helicopter shook the house. My eyes jerked open. Without any though, I jerked Jon into my arms then rolled us behind the couch out of the view of windows. My heart beat on my ribs as I clutched Jon against my chest. He gripped my shirt collar tight and everything flashed before my eyes.

Chains gripped my arms as I ran hastily through a grass walled maze. A bullet hit my arm causing me to trip and fall against the ground. My head snapped out as several electrified sticks hit my sides causing me to bellow out in pain.

"Enough! That's enough," a distinct voice said as he kicked me onto my back once my wings sunk into me," He's ready."

Hands reached down, jerking me to my feet only to have me fall down again. They decided it'd be more efficient to drag me at that point. My half open eyes caught glimpse of a small boy with ragged hair following me. A nurse was behind him. Now, I know that face as Jon's ,but then I didn't have a clue. He had seemed curious. Like he wanted to know what exactly I was and why I looked like I just got out of a blender. He hadn't gotten the chance to ask because when he got close to me was about the time I was thrown into a white room with only one window. Bullet proof glass was what I assumed it was made of. I still don't exactly know for sure since I didn't really try and find out. I knew better.

"So, Experiment 625, are you ready to answer our questions?" a new voice asked, it echoed around the room.

"Fuck you," I said automatically.

"Then it begins," it said as the floor began to open up.

A hissing sound filled the air as I stood and backed against a wall. My eyes had to have been a mile wide when I saw about three cobras slither to me then roll into a type of hybrid. They were girls with snake eyes and scaly skin. I hadn't been a hybrid then ,but I was still strong. I was the kid that went through boot camp from age 5-9 and then somehow ended up here through a freak accident. Why was I here?


"Luke! Luke!" a voice called as my vision blurred back to reality.

Jon was holding me down as Chassie stood with scared eyes over his shoulder. Glass was in my arm and some lamp was on the floor. The Zack guy was picking it up mumbling some fowl words under his breath.

"You screamed then just....threw me and tripped over a table," Jon started calmly," After that you kind of just huddled up in a corner holding your arm so I touched your shoulder and you threw yourself down and I tackled you before you could run again."

"I-I," my tongue was strung up with words and I didn't even know how to speak for the minute.

"You went back?" Jon asked me as I nodded and looked away.

"I went way back," I told him and somehow he managed just to nod.